$50 off new PSP Go at Target (Coupon at Carl's Jr/Hardees)

raarar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Hey all, didn't see this posted but stopped by Carl's Jr for lunch today and noticed they are selling a keychain of the car from the upcoming Green Hornet movie for $1.99 and it comes with a little coupon book. One of the coupons is $50 off a PSP Go at Target (Expires 2/28/11). I'm assuming these are the same coupons at both Carl's Jr and Hardees since some of the food coupons are for both restaurants.

All the coupons included:
$10 off at efxusa.com (using code greenhornet2011 / Valid till 4/20/2011)
20% off at teleflora.com/hornet (Valid till 3/31/2011
$50 off PSP Go system at Target (In store coupon good till 2/28/11)
$3 off select Sony Blu-rays at Amazon (use code GRHORNET at checkout / good till 1/31/11). [As of the time of posting this, the link on the coupon won't work for me, but the code might work on some Sony Blu-Rays)
$3 off Grown Ups or The Other Guys DVD/Blu Ray. (Coupon you can use in store, or use code COMEDYS3 on Amazon / Good till 2/13/11)
$10 off any W-Series Sony Cyber-Shot Camera at www.sonystyle.com/thegreenhornet (Use code green hornet / good 12/1/10-2/11/2011)
Free Medium Drink with any grilled chicken salad (Carl's Jr till 3/31/2011)
Free Small Fries and Drink with any six dollar burger (Carl's Jr till 3/31/2011)
Free Small Fries and Drink with and 1/3lb. Thickburger (Hardees till 3/31/2011)
$1 off Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders Combo (Hardees till 3/31/2011)

Hopefully no one posted this because I'd be pissed that I just typed all this out, otherwise here's to hoping for a major sale on the PSP Go at Target!

Man, if only Target was selling it for $150 for BF like some other places are. Still wouldn't hurt to get the coupon book as there are some pretty decent ones in there for $2...and the PSP Go could easily go on sale even more by the expiration date.

Actually Target DOES pricematch now. You just have to bring in the sales flyer.

My wife told me as she was made aware of it when going to Target recently.

The concept of PSP Go is not bad. It's just that their digital download costs a lot more than the physical copy itself. If anything, the digital copies should be cheaper since there's no resale value.

Anyways, thanks op for this. It does suck that Target is not selling the Go for $150 like most places on BF.

PSP Go has already hit clearance at Target, meaning within a few weeks its going to hit that 50-75% off mark. Add in this coupon and you've got the PSP-Go comfortably under $100
Time to set up the plan before El Hoardo, Slickdeals, and Fatwallet do.

[quote name='limelight022']The PSPGO will never be a good value to me. PSP-3000 does everything the GO does but adds a disc drive to it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting us know.

Sucks there isn't any Carl Jr's in the east coast. Makes me wish I lived back in CA... almost

But yeah, there is great potential with this coupon if clearanced PSP Go's survive the holiday rush.

[quote name='limelight022']The PSPGO will never be a good value to me. PSP-3000 does everything the GO does but adds a disc drive to it.[/QUOTE]

Wrong. The PSP-3000 does not have Bluetooth, so you can't use a Sixaxis or Dualshock 3. It also cannot save your game state, power off, and then pick up where you left off later. (The official name for this, I think, is "Pause Game", but that's kind of confusing.)

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']lol imagine if they allowed more than 1 coupon to be used at a time...:)[/QUOTE]

you should try it and report it back :).

[quote name='cheapskake']you should try it and report it back :).[/QUOTE]

It actually states on the coupon that you can only use one Target coupon and one Manufacturer coupon per item. So if Sony starts handing out coupons we're in luck :)

Sucks there isn't any Carl Jr's in the east coast. Makes me wish I lived back in CA... almost

But yeah, there is great potential with this coupon if clearanced PSP Go's survive the holiday rush.

Do you have a Hardee's in your area? They're owned by the same company and the logo as well as a lot of promotional material. The food is world's apart though. Hardee's blows Carl's Jr. out of the water. Hardee's is on the East Coast while Carl's Jr. is on the West Coast.

I just came back from Hardee's but didn't know about this and went through the drive thru. Since my arteries aren't clogged yet maybe I'll head back in a few days before I head back home.

While I understand why you say this, the truth is that the 3000 doesn't do everything the go does - it does not fit in your pocket. For some of us, that's the most alluring feature of the go.

[quote name='raarar']It actually states on the coupon that you can only use one Target coupon and one Manufacturer coupon per item. So if Sony starts handing out coupons we're in luck :)[/QUOTE]

xD. so this is a target coupon? never seen a sony coupon, but hey this may be worth it, $1.99 to get a potential coupon

For a big chain fast food burger restaurant, Hardees has the best burgers IMHO.

Speaking of clogging arteries... this chilicheeseburger...

hardees-chili-cheese-thickburger12412752051.jpg

[quote name='omyard']Do you have a Hardee's in your area? They're owned by the same company and the logo as well as a lot of promotional material. The food is world's apart though. Hardee's blows Carl's Jr. out of the water. Hardee's is on the East Coast while Carl's Jr. is on the West Coast.

I just came back from Hardee's but didn't know about this and went through the drive thru. Since my arteries aren't clogged yet maybe I'll head back in a few days before I head back home.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! Did a quick store locator search for Hardee's and found the nearest one to be in Pennsylvania :cry:

Ah well, New Yorkers can't have everything!

And if you use your redcard you get an extra 5% off. Add a resuable bag for 5 cents off LOL. Not a bad deal if you find one on clearance.....

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']For a big chain fast food burger restaurant, Hardees has the best burgers IMHO.

Speaking of clogging arteries... this chilicheeseburger...

hardees-chili-cheese-thickburger12412752051.jpg
[/QUOTE]

GOD, I LOVE that burger! It's like a sloppy joe cheeseburger, mmmmmmmm.....

[quote name='bgame2']While I understand why you say this, the truth is that the 3000 doesn't do everything the go does - it does not fit in your pocket. For some of us, that's the most alluring feature of the go.[/QUOTE]

If the 3000 doesn't easily fit in your pocket it sounds like you could use some new pants.

[quote name='SimaYi']PSP Go has already hit clearance at Target, meaning within a few weeks its going to hit that 50-75% off mark. Add in this coupon and you've got the PSP-Go comfortably under $100
Time to set up the plan before El Hoardo, Slickdeals, and Fatwallet do.[/QUOTE]

Hell it could be free, potentially, if it dropped to 75% off of $200 = $50 + the coupon.

[quote name='mitch079']Hell it could be free, potentially, if it dropped to 75% off of $200 = $50 + the coupon.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how Target would handle this situation if the coupon would make it free? If it did hit 75% off & was $50 I guess you'd still be paying tax...but hell for a brand new PSP Go for that cheap...I'd be all about it.

So does a fat drunken whore compared to a super model.

PSPgo is leagues better than the bricks in terms of form factor and portability. CFW is looming is on the horizon for PSPgo. ^_^

[quote name='knightsdwn']Thanks for the heads up! Did a quick store locator search for Hardee's and found the nearest one to be in Pennsylvania :cry:

Ah well, New Yorkers can't have everything![/QUOTE]

Screw you - you have White Castle's and we don't. That's better than a crappy coupon :)

Awesome, thanks. I hope this coupon booklet is available at my local Hardees. This coupon should work on clearance if all Targets have the PSPGo on clearance, correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Will anyone price-match this coupon/use it anywhere else like Walmart/Best Buy?

[quote name='fuss']And if you use your redcard you get an extra 5% off. Add a resuable bag for 5 cents off LOL. Not a bad deal if you find one on clearance.....[/QUOTE]

And if you work there, you get an additional 10% off. \\:D/

I may bite on this, I dunno yet. Anybody know if Hardees is open on Thanksgiving? Nearest one is 45-60 minutes away, and I won't be up that way until then most likely.

closest Hardees/Carl's Jr to me is 221 miles away.....can I buy anyone in Pennsylvania lunch?

EDIT: This is my roundabout way of asking for someone to pick one up for me....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SimaYi']Can anyone else confirm they have these at Hardees?[/QUOTE]

Same question, I've never seen anything like this at any Hardees.

[quote name='SimaYi']Can anyone else confirm they have these at Hardees?[/QUOTE]
My wife checked for me this morning but the workers there didn't have a clue. They supposedly checked the stock room as well but to no avail.
Maybe they are still incoming..

Employees at my local Hardee's laughed at me and acted like I was a fool for asking about the $1.99 keychain. They didn't have a clue what I was talking about. However, the Hardee's website says that the keychain promotion began on 11/17/10. :roll:

[quote name='whoknows']I think I'm going to go to Carl's Jr. tonight.

Since I haven't been there in years, any recommendations on what to get?[/QUOTE]

hey cheap-ass there are coupons on their website for $1 off foods...YUM
http://www.carlsjr.com/

if people can't find these coupons/keychain, send me a pm as I'm going to probably hunt for some as long as you are willing to pay for the cost of the keychain, shipping, and a little for my time.

I think I've seen a Hardee's within the last few months, but am pretty sure it was on a road trip. Sigh. If the Go is getting clearanced at Target and this coupon would work, getting it for under $100, then I might just be interested in it. Especially if the download content would transfer to a PSP2, but who knows about that.

EDIT: never mind, there are some local ones. Closest is only 6 miles away. Still, is it worth the bother? If I knew I could get a Go for less the $100 it would be. Will check local target next time I'm there.

Yeah, if you can get $50 off of a clearanced Go and bring it under $100, I think that's a deal I'd be interested in. Problem is, my Target stores (in the Louisville, KY area) haven't marked the Go down at all. I got a couple of accessories for clearance prices, but the black Go is still $199.99 and the pearl white still scans for $249.99!!! I keep hearing about the clearanced systems at Target, but unfortunately, I haven't seen them yet!!!

[quote name='whoknows']I think I'm going to go to Carl's Jr. tonight.

Since I haven't been there in years, any recommendations on what to get?[/QUOTE]
I rarely eat there but I recently tried the hand-breaded chicken tenders and thought they were pretty good.

bread's done
Back