What's top games u want for Christmas This year?

sherry shaw

CAG Veteran
What's top games u want for Christmas This year? I have collected some I want, What about u?

PS3 Games
Final Fantasy 8
God of War 3
Heavy Rain
3D Dot Game Heroes
The last Guardian
Gran Turismo 5
BioShock 2
Just Cause 2
Army of Two: The 40th Day
MLB 10: The Show

Xbox 360 Games
Crackdown 2
Halo: Reach
BioShock 2
Mass Effect 2
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Alan wake
Bayonetta
Just Cause 2
Super Street Fighter 4
Red Dead Redemption

Wii Games
Kirby's Epic Yarn for Wii
Pokepark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure
New Super Mario Bros for Wii
Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Wii
Super Mario Galaxy for Wii
Club Penguin: Game Day for Wii
Carnival Games for Wii
LEGO Indiana Jones the Original Adventures for Wii
Scooby Doo! First Frights for Wii
Mario Party 8 for Wii

A nerf to banshees and a buff to dark templar and stalkers.

Or some sort of detection that's not a fucking photon cannon or a fucking observer.

EDIT: I mean, what the fuck is this shit, anyway? Why do you get four detectors, terrans? Why does every single god damn tech path lead to detection? You're tearing me apart, Lisa EMP!

[quote name='sherry shaw']
Wii Games
Kirby's Epic Yarn for Wii
Pokepark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure
New Super Mario Bros for Wii
Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Wii
Super Mario Galaxy for Wii
Club Penguin: Game Day for Wii
Carnival Games for Wii
LEGO Indiana Jones the Original Adventures for Wii
Scooby Doo! First Frights for Wii
Mario Party 8 for Wii[/QUOTE]

as a curiousity why do you have for wii after all but 1 of the games underneath wii games

Your list is pretty ridiculous, who would buy you that many games?

I usually have a hard time making a list since I usually go out and buy everything I want when I find a good deal on it instead of waiting for Christmas. This year, the only games I asked for were Dragon Age Ultimate Edition and I asked for GTA Trilogy on PC because I've been wanting to replay them and I read about the mods available which look like they would make it more enjoyable on PC than just playing the Xbox/PS2 versions that I have.

Oooh, and a range upgrade for immortals would be pretty bitchin'. Between their range and their speed, they usually just end up sitting uselessly behind the faster, farther-firing stalkers.

And let me waypoint warpgated units as they're warping in. Why I gotta wait the five seconds for them to FINISH their warp before I can rally them to the rest of my army?

bread's done
Back