Assassin's Creed Brotherhood $56.99 +$15 Credit @ Amazon

abhinav

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood-Xbox-360/dp/B003L8HQ7S/

Amazon Twitter:
"Limited Time: $15 GC and additional savings with purchase of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood."

It also stacks with the 40% off another game deal which sweetens the pot. Highlights include Fallout New Vegas, Vanquish, Goldeneye, Red Dead Redemption, Green Day Rock Band, Fable 3 and Crackdown 2.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_354357902_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000629161&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1QF95DKY8VCQ33YWHBB9&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1280715842&pf_rd_i=B003L8HQ7S

Next best price will be $40 at Kmart on Black Friday and this deal is free tax/shipping so it's cheaper for most, sorry if reposting but thought it is a fantatic short term deal that people shoul know about.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few stores are gonna have Brotherhood for $39 on Black Friday. I'm gonna wait and hope that Amazon will match them.

I have no doubt Amazon will have it for $39 by year's end though.

[quote name='roymustang']A few stores are gonna have Brotherhood for $39 on Black Friday. I'm gonna wait and hope that Amazon will match them.

I have no doubt Amazon will have it for $39 by year's end though.[/QUOTE]

This is technically $42 if you look at the $15 credit as a discount which gets you the game a few weeks earlier, no worry for tax in most states and not having to worry if amazon PMs it or going out for it. I'm just going to put the credit on a different preorder which means it's a straight discount for me and probably others.

I got this for 360 and a PS3 copy too! Total $90 and I should be getting $30 in credit to basically make it $30 for each. I have a brother in law that I know would love this as a Christmas gift who has a PS3, so it's a win win!

So if you order the ps3 version too you get $30 credit? Hmm...I suppose I could sell it to compensate for a bit of the loss. I dunno, we'll see.

[quote name='jsvalmont']I got this for 360 and a PS3 copy too! Total $90 and I should be getting $30 in credit to basically make it $30 for each. I have a brother in law that I know would love this as a Christmas gift who has a PS3, so it's a win win![/QUOTE]

mmmm r you sure about this??? $15 credit for each-

[quote name='youenvy']mmmm r you sure about this??? $15 credit for each-[/QUOTE]

I tried purchasing both the 360 and PS3 version and at checkout it only showed a $15 credit on top of the page.

[quote name='oscargrouch']Correction. Rdr 40% off does NOT work for me.[/QUOTE]
The deal DOES work! Total comes down to $80.98 with a $15 future video game credit and $10 future credit towards a 12 months Xbox Live code. IMO, this is only a good deal if purchased with RDR and the 40% off second.

Yeah Very Good deal.
Picked up Dragon Age Ultimate with AC : Brotherhood.

the 40% off the second game took off an additional $22.80.
Will probably use the $15 in credit towards DA 2.

[quote name='AceSpartan']If I could only get New Vegas for 40% off, I'd be all over this deal. :([/QUOTE]

It's included in the deal! Link to included titles now on the top post.

If Amazon is willing to let RDR go for $24 now, they will on black friday too. There's no way I'm buying an AC game when it will be $20 within 2 months either.

For those that have to have it though, the credit plus coupons still makes it a very nice deal.

Very tempting but seeing as all I'm playing right now is Black Ops, and I still have a couple games in the backlog, I'm going to wait until Christmas to pick this one up. Should be about $30 by then hahaha. Also during christmas break I'll actually have the time to give it a solid play-through. Hoorah! Talked myself out of it.

bread's done
Back