Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - $9.99 +FS @ Newegg --Out of Stock

Decent find. I think WOTL has hit the $10 mark a few times before though. Any PSP owners that are also RPGers should defenitely get it if they haven't already. And if you don't want to grind thru the game (again if you played the original) you can always just download a save file with characters all juiced up from the get-go.

This is one my favorite games of all time, if not my favorite. It's the main reason SRPGs are my favorite genre. I've played through and put more hours into this game more times than any other game ever. Tho ironically, I have never played the PSP version. I only ever play the PS1 version I have heh.

[quote name='Darknuke']This is one my favorite games of all time, if not my favorite. It's the main reason SRPGs are my favorite genre. I've played through and put more hours into this game more times than any other game ever. Tho ironically, I have never played the PSP version. I only ever play the PS1 version I have heh.[/QUOTE]

I have 3 copies of this game, the original PS1, the PSP remake, and the PS1 classic on PSN. The PSP remake is worth playing through to watch the new cut scenes and play a few extra battles, but I end up replaying the PS1 version the most. There is a slight lag with the PSP remake (more noticeable for some than others)

It is also one of my favorite games of all time. :)

Outstanding game. I also bought this on PS1, PSP, and PSN. And if it was on DS or XBLA, I'd buy it again, and play it again.

Super fantastic game. I remember first seeing this game in video that was included as an extra disc that came with Jap version of tobal

[quote name='jubeininja69']isn't the loading terrible for this? i'd rather get the ps1 version on psn.[/QUOTE]

The loading isn't as good as the PS1 version, but the US release was significantly improved over the original JP release. I had played the original for hundreds of hours and adjusted to the new load times with no problem at all; it's really quite negligible, and the game is more than worth playing for the new translation and features.

Darn! Don't even own a PSP yet, but was sorely tempted anyway. Should've jumped on it. The PSP is suddenly where it's at for SRPG fans.

my ordered was cancelled, i guess its fate telling me not to buy this game; amazon cancelled when it was $9.99 and now Newegg.

[quote name='MrAcademic']What bullshit, Newegg just canceled my order because they didn't have enough in stock.[/QUOTE]

They did the same thing to me. First time I have ever had a problem with NewEgg.

bread's done
Back