RecycleBank.com Thread - NO SELLING/TRADING of EA codes

PenguinoMF

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
* Coupons. No way to verify if coupons have/haven't been used. They can be given out for free, though they can't be sold.

There should be no discussion of buying or selling coupons for EA since its against CAG trading rules. If you want to give away coupons that is allowed.

Recyclebank.com is a website that encourages you to go green but it also gives you free stuff! Now the free stuff isn't amazing but its still free. Items include magazine subscriptions (Esquire and Popular Mechanic), Coca-Cola coupons, and $15 off 360/PS3 games at EA Store. (Not many good prizes ATM. But start racking up points for when they do get something good)

They recently revamped the website so the ways to get points in the original OP is outdated. I will update the OP when people post ways to get points.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a code for $10 off a PC game from EA, and used it to get Mirror's Edge for free (since it normally costs $9.95). You are my friend, Penguino.

[quote name='ErezYehuda']I got a code for $10 off a PC game from EA, and used it to get Mirror's Edge for free (since it normally costs $9.95). You are my friend, Penguino.[/QUOTE]

Where are you seeing the EA codes?

nevermind
doh, was in the op.

Oh, by the way, scanned the terms of use agreement, couldn't find anything saying you couldn't make multiple accounts. If you guys are willing to take the time, you could probably buy every PC game from EA that's less than $10. I doubt multiple codes can be used on any one order, but if they can, we could theoretically get every game for free.

Doubt it, though.

Georox, they're under "Kids" in the rewards.

I'm somewhat offended by that.

Oh, by the way, scanned the terms of use agreement, couldn't find anything saying you couldn't make multiple accounts. If you guys are willing to take the time, you could probably buy every PC game from EA that's less than $10.

Thanks! BTW the 10 dollars off an EA game is for a game of equal or greater value... so you'll probably have to buy something else to get a game.

[quote name='Absopure']Thanks! BTW the 10 dollars off an EA game is for a game of equal or greater value... so you'll probably have to buy something else to get a game.[/QUOTE]

No... I have Mirror's Edge downloading right now, paid $0.00 for it.

The only way the code takes 10 dollars off is if your cart totals more than 10 dollars. The code has no effect at $9.95.

[quote name='Absopure']The only way the code takes 10 dollars off is if your cart totals more than 10 dollars. The code has no effect at $9.95.[/QUOTE]

Product SKU: 70362
Product Name: Mirror's Edge™
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $0.00

SubTotal: $0.00
Shipping & Handling: $0.00

Tax: $0.00
Total: $0.00
Discount: $9.95

[quote name='georox']Product SKU: 70362
Product Name: Mirror's Edge™
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $0.00

SubTotal: $0.00
Shipping & Handling: $0.00

Tax: $0.00
Total: $0.00
Discount: $9.95[/QUOTE]

You put your code in the promo code box on the shopping cart page right? I click apply and nothing happens. Unless the total is more than $9.95. Unless I'm completely missing something? Do you do it after you put in credit card info?

[quote name='Absopure']You put your code in the promo code box on the shopping cart page right? I click apply and nothing happens. Unless the total is more than $9.95. Unless I'm completely missing something? Do you do it after you put in credit card info?[/QUOTE]

Actually my friend and I just figured it out, you can't order physical copies :bouncy:

I tried BF2, he got Mirror's Edge. It has to do with the shipping I assume.

[quote name='Mikocouch']Don't waste your points on anything other than the $15 off ps3 360 code @ eastore.[/QUOTE]

LOL.

1. PC gaming is all that matters. ;)
2. There is no $15 PS3/XBOX game so basically nothing is free for those.

[quote name='enVyyy']
1. PC gaming is all that matters. ;)
2. There is no $15 PS3/XBOX game so basically nothing is free for those.[/QUOTE]

Oh there is plenty of opportunity of free with that coupon!

[quote name='Mikocouch']Oh there is plenty of opportunity of free with that coupon![/QUOTE]

Please point out to me where you can use that, check both EA xbox and PS3, neither have a $15 or below game.

[quote name='Mikocouch']Oh there is plenty of opportunity of free with that coupon![/QUOTE]

I would appreciate a walkthrough on what you mean by this. I just redeemed a $15 coupon and feel I could benefit from your wisdom.

The code takes $15 off of multiple games, not just one. Which to me is a lot more valuable than one free PC game. So wait for a deal with a free shipping coupon code and then stack the $15 off code and profit.

Ok, I have all the free points so far but not sure what to do. My PC sucks for games so downloading one is basically out of the question. I could just wait it out a bit and try to get more codes for the $15 off of xbox games and get something cheap.... I really wish a magazine I had any interest in was available...

Well that was easy. And just like it was back in April, the coupon will take $15 off each game. Just grabbed Saboteur, Orange Box, Mass Effect 2 and Godfather 2 for $20.xx shipped. Free shipping until the 17th.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Well that was easy. And just like it was back in April, the coupon will take $15 off each game. Just grabbed Saboteur, Orange Box, Mass Effect 2 and Godfather 2 for $20.xx shipped. Free shipping until the 17th.[/QUOTE]

This would be great except the only $20 games I don't have are Fight Night Round 4, and the two Need For Speed games... Really wish EA sold XBLA codes through their site.

My god these trivia things are ridiculous!

"My friend Pepe told me if you answered C for every question, you would pass the SATs!"

And did that actually work?! You passed just by putting C for every answer?

"No, Pepe lied to me! I failed!"

Then why are you here?

"I'm looking for Pepe..."

[quote name='henrylin22']i spent the whole day doing this and got like $250 in EA gift codes and a bunch of games. :D[/QUOTE]

Uhhh there only $15 off codes, not $15 gift codes...

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Uhhh there only $15 off codes, not $15 gift codes...[/QUOTE]

And you only need one code to get 10-15 dollars off each item. I just bought all the ten dollar PC games it would let me. Some of the games didn't work for some reason though.

All together though

Total sales price: 160 dollars

Discount applied: -160 dollars

Total paid: 0 dollars

Yay!

I see... Just saw Left 4 Dead GOTY is $20. Tempted to get that and a couple of the other $20 titles since at $5 a pop they'd probably be worth it. Any comments on need for speed undercover and hot pursuit, skate 2 and fight night round 4?

[quote name='ohram']And you only need one code to get 10-15 dollars off each item. I just bought all the ten dollar PC games it would let me. Some of the games didn't work for some reason though.

All together though

Total sales price: 160 dollars

Discount applied: -160 dollars

Total paid: 0 dollars

Yay![/QUOTE]

Also, reading this, especially the last line, and then seeing your avatar kind of made my night.

[quote name='Kancer']Heres a $15 off xbox/ps3 EA store code for whoever wants to save some time.

6eq7o37tt[/QUOTE]

Thanks bud.

So close to getting the 15 off coupon. Just need 25 more pts. Anybody know of some more places to get pts?

Edit: Never mind, finally found the P&G quiz.

bread's done
Back