PopCap games 50% off through Nov.29 (PC)

It's only a decent deal on a small portion of the games considering Steam has most of their games half-off of what Popcap lists them for on their site. Zuma's Revenge is one of the only games I can find where that isn't the case, and then there are some games on popcap.com that you can't get on Steam.

Regarding Steam - sure that's true, but Steam games can only be played on one computer at a time. Downloads from Pop-Cap can be installed up to 5 times (or is it 6)? And can be on more then one computer, including being played on both at the same time no problem. So, yeah, if you just want the game for one computer, then Steam's prices are the same, but if you want it for more then one computer/person then their prices are at least double.

This is probably a question that has already been answered but I thought I would ask...
The Plants vs Zombies page mentions achievements. Is this like a GFWL title where it links to your Xbox gamertag?

[quote name='lordopus99']This is probably a question that has already been answered but I thought I would ask...
The Plants vs Zombies page mentions achievements. Is this like a GFWL title where it links to your Xbox gamertag?[/QUOTE]

I can't vouch for the direct download from Popcap, but the Steam version does not link up with XBL; the achievements you earn are Steam achievements

Yeah just reiterating that steam has these for 50% of Popcap's price normally. So if Steam has a sale on any of these Thurs-Fri, you will get them even cheaper. Worth waiting to see, since popcap sale goes to the 29th anyway.

bread's done
Back