DSi Orange & Green Holiday Bundles $149.99 w/$25 Gaming Credit at Amazon

Sort of wish I didn't pick up a black DSi earlier this year after my Lite's L-button broke. That orange DS is amazing.

Hopefully the metallic orange 3DS they showed at E3 will show up again one of these days.

Frick, now I'm pissed I got the Black DSi for $119. I'm not interested in Mario Party DS though.

Not surprised to see Amazon match this deal though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not bad, but the colors are pretty ugly, I am an adult and I would rather have a subtle color like black or white or perhaps that dark midnight blue they had last year. These colors are more geared towards children. The deal is good if you like the colors though.

Overall I am happier with my $119 black DSi, I am not interested in the mario party game.

There was pink in another thread for $119 but its already gone.

pre ordered the green one. will pick up the orange one at walmart with some old gift cards that i have laying around. after picking up these 2 this will bring my sealed nintendo ds collection to about 13. dam you nintendo for making more bundles that i cant resist.

I don't want to sound like a dick, but you spelled party wrong in the Title

[quote name='CheapyD'][IMG-R=5838]19423[/IMG-R]Pre-order the green or orange DSi Holiday Bundle w/Mario Pary at Amazon, get a $25 gaming credit. Ships 11/26 - Release Day Delivery is available.

:ds: DSi Orange & Green Holiday Bundles $149.99 + $25 gaming credit[/QUOTE]

[quote name='darkpice']pre ordered the green one. will pick up the orange one at walmart with some old gift cards that i have laying around. after picking up these 2 this will bring my sealed nintendo ds collection to about 13. dam you nintendo for making more bundles that i cant resist.[/QUOTE]
Holy shit man!!:shock:

[quote name='darkpice']pre ordered the green one. will pick up the orange one at walmart with some old gift cards that i have laying around. after picking up these 2 this will bring my sealed nintendo ds collection to about 13. dam you nintendo for making more bundles that i cant resist.[/QUOTE]

All from the US?

Damn. I was going to wait another year before upgrading my 4 year old from his Leapster but I might have to jump on this. I could hold it for his birthday in April... hmmm...

yup, all from the US. except one actually. i bought the 2008 Holiday Ice Blue Bundle on ebay, and when i got it i realized that it was actually the Canadian version. :( the picture on ebay clearly stated it, but i just didnt notice it at the the time. Oh well, at least i can still say that it was a North American release. :) i'll post a pic of all them when i get a chance.

[quote name='kataztrophik']All from the US?[/QUOTE]

yup, all from the US. except one actually. i bought the 2008 Holiday Ice Blue Bundle on ebay, and when i got it i realized that it was actually the Canadian version. :( the picture on ebay clearly stated it, but i just didnt notice it at the the time. Oh well, at least i can still say that it was a North American release. :) i'll post a pic of all them when i get a chance.

bread's done
Back