Red Dead Redemption Undead Collection $24.99 shipped at Amazon

Matched by Amazon.

Do the extra weapons from this collection (tomahawk and explosive rifle) transfer over to the main Red Dead Redemption game?

I think the DLC requires you to have the RDR disc to play, but this Undead disc is a standalone game, don't need RDR to play.

[quote name='Serpentor']I think the DLC requires you to have the RDR disc to play, but this Undead disc is a standalone game, don't need RDR to play.[/QUOTE]

Don't all the achievments file under red dead redemption though?

[quote name='anthonyd46']Don't all the achievments file under red dead redemption though?[/QUOTE]yes

This is perfect for me, since I have sold RDR a while ago and dont want to buy the full game again($30) + DLC ($20)

[quote name='Brother Daz']yes

This is perfect for me, since I have sold RDR a while ago and dont want to buy the full game again($30) + DLC ($20)[/QUOTE]

true yea its definitely useful for that situation

[quote name='anthonyd46']Don't all the achievments file under red dead redemption though?[/QUOTE]
I would think so, it's logical since the add-on DLCs never have platinum trophies.

[quote name='Serpentor']It's safe to assume that there's a complete collection of RDR down the road?[/QUOTE]

This is pretty close to it other than having the actual game

On the disc:

Liars and cheats ($10 usually)
Legends and Killers ($10 usually)
Undead ($10 usually)

Free Download from XBL marketplace:

Outlaws to the end
Co-op Pack

[quote name='anthonyd46']You cant ship to addresses in Connecticut just a heads up Buy.com has also dropped the price to $21.99[/QUOTE]

not seeing that.

Had to pay tax since i had to ship it to my aunts house in ny state since apparently buy.com doesnt ship to Connecticut. Wound up being $23.61 shipped. Good deal id say since it would be about $32.00 with tax buying it retail here so saved about $10.

Thanks Brother Doz. FW 4% Cash back sale too. I guess this makes sense to get even if I don't have the original yet if I dig zombies. It will probably get cheaper, but I don't see less than $20 too soon, unless I wait for "game of the year" or whatever.

Would you guys say get RDR for $30 or just get this undead pack for $25? I have played neither, but do enjoy zombies. Also I enjoy SP but I heard the MP is very good so I wouldn't mind just playing a short SP if MP could keep me busy. I don't want to spend money on both lol. Leaning toward RDR for $30.. but I dunno, I enjoyed the Epsides for GTA IV more than I did the actual GTAIV game lol, beat the EFLC but only got like 1/2 way through GTAIV..

[quote name='aznguyen316']Would you guys say get RDR for $30 or just get this undead pack for $25? I have played neither, but do enjoy zombies. Also I enjoy SP but I heard the MP is very good so I wouldn't mind just playing a short SP if MP could keep me busy. I don't want to spend money on both lol. Leaning toward RDR for $30.. but I dunno, I enjoyed the Epsides for GTA IV more than I did the actual GTAIV game lol, beat the EFLC but only got like 1/2 way through GTAIV..[/QUOTE]

might be best to get both. buy rdr for 30 and then 10 bucks for the zombie dlc

[quote name='aznguyen316']Would you guys say get RDR for $30 or just get this undead pack for $25? I have played neither, but do enjoy zombies. Also I enjoy SP but I heard the MP is very good so I wouldn't mind just playing a short SP if MP could keep me busy. I don't want to spend money on both lol. Leaning toward RDR for $30.. but I dunno, I enjoyed the Epsides for GTA IV more than I did the actual GTAIV game lol, beat the EFLC but only got like 1/2 way through GTAIV..[/QUOTE]

Depends if your into achievement points/trophies or not if your into them then obvious get the original if not and you just want a diversion i would get this.

[quote name='anthonyd46']You cant ship to addresses in Connecticut just a heads up Buy.com has also dropped the price to $21.99[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...I'll jump on it if the PS3 version drops to $21.99.

If hes gonna spend $10 on the zombie dlc, hes better off buying the package with ALL the dlc for $20 instead... and hes already said its the dlc or the main game, so this hasnt gotten him very far lol

[quote name='King J Gatz']OMG like oh my gosh this is like the greatest game ever!!!!. Hell yea it iz yall mark azz tricks!
Word up! Cop dat shit aznguyen316[/QUOTE]

I still don't understand it after using Google Translate.

Just came up at $21.99 for me. Wish I hadn't bought the other DLC packs before.
Shipping Method: Buy.com - Budget(est. arrival: 7-9 business days)
Item(s) Subtotal: $21.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
-------
Total Before Tax: $21.99
Estimated Tax: $0.00
-------
Total for this order: $21.99

[quote name='VaultDweller']s this holloween themed game any good? should drop in price soon since this game was made for holloween day only....[/QUOTE]
WTF are you talking about?? They didnt make this just for Halloween :lol:

[quote name='anthonyd46']Depends if your into achievement points/trophies or not if your into them then obvious get the original if not and you just want a diversion i would get this.[/QUOTE]

Well I guess I am "into" achievements but I wouldn't buy a game just for it haha. I did like the fact that in the Episodes for liberty city you can earn some GTA IV non-story achievements since it was all counted the same. Guess I'll think it over.

I was biting for $22, but the 2 dollar tax in my state prices me out. Still have Red Dead on disk, so Im better off with the DLC.

Time for a "tell us about a lower price" for Amazon and see if they drop the price again on the 360 version. PS3 is still $24.99 @ Buy.com.

I'm having troubles deciding between zombies or the standard version on black Friday. Both sound godly but I guess I have enough zombies (is that possible?) with L4D1,2, Dead Rising, and Black Ops. I've been looking for another experience like Gun so I should probably just get standard and get zombies next Halloween.

Wonder if there will be a complete collection soon.

Anyone know yet if this is like the addon disks for Borderlands and some other games where you can just install everything to your 360 harddrive and share with friends so they could do the same, or install to harddrive and resell/trade-in?

Can you download the add-ons from the Undead disc to your HD and use them playing the original Red Dead? If yes, then you could trade in Undead for $10 at GS.

Damn. I can't decide between Buy.com, Kmart, and Amazon (if they match the price).

[quote name='Brother Daz']WTF are you talking about?? They didnt make this just for Halloween :lol:[/QUOTE]
They need one for Christmas. (throws snowballs at random enemy)

I pre-ordered from Amazon 2 days ago and just sent them an email regarding the pre order price guarantee. They responded by saying I woukd indeed get the game at 21.99. On top of that I will get the $5 bonus credit for pre ordering the game. Super sweet! Love amazon!!!

Well now I feel like an idiot. So how do I complain to amazon and ask for a lower price? I don't want to pay 29.99.

Edit: thank you will contact amazon asap.

[quote name='boredasfook']Well now I feel like an idiot. So how do I complain to amazon and ask for a lower price? I don't want to pay 29.99.[/QUOTE]
Just email them and ask for the price difference. Say something like, if they cant adjust the price, you'll just end up returning the original copy and rebuying it. 9 times out of 10 they'll just refund you the difference.

I'm sure it's disappointing to see the lower price on the Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare you recently purchased. Our prices regularly change, and the price you paid when your order shipped on November 22, 2010 was the lowest price we were able to offer at the time.

They shipped it yesterday so i cant get in the deal now. Will email them again.

I hate that generic reply! the csr should at least put it in their own words. might get from Amazon since I have credit to use and doubt this will be cheaper within a few weeks.

[quote name='tenn_volsfan']Anyone know yet if this is like the addon disks for Borderlands and some other games where you can just install everything to your 360 harddrive and share with friends so they could do the same, or install to harddrive and resell/trade-in?[/QUOTE]

No, this is standalone. So its like another Rockstar one, GTA Episodes from Liberty City. Plays off the Disc/Needs the Disc in drive to play if you install, just like any other base game.

bread's done
Back