My Tales of Destiny II auction 30 min left!!!!!!!

I'm going to bump this up for you bowmanarmy since I recently got lucky an dpicked up one of these babies. Haven't plugged it in yet, but I keep hearing how awesome it is and that it is similiar to Tales of Symphonia which I absolutely love.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I'm going to bump this up for you bowmanarmy since I recently got lucky an dpicked up one of these babies. Haven't plugged it in yet, but I keep hearing how awesome it is and that it is similiar to Tales of Symphonia which I absolutely love.[/quote]
I'm not trying to thread crap but this game is horrible and cant even hold a candle to Symphonia. I understand it's rare because its a PS1 RPG and all but its just not a fun game, the story is very cliche and the music is some of the worst Sakuraba has ever written. You're going to make a mint on this auction, good luck to you.

[quote name='Msia'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I'm going to bump this up for you bowmanarmy since I recently got lucky an dpicked up one of these babies. Haven't plugged it in yet, but I keep hearing how awesome it is and that it is similiar to Tales of Symphonia which I absolutely love.[/quote]
I'm not trying to thread crap but this game is horrible and cant even hold a candle to Symphonia. I understand it's rare because its a PS1 RPG and all but its just not a fun game, the story is very cliche and the music is some of the worst Sakuraba has ever written. You're going to make a mint on this auction, good luck to you.[/quote]

Actually it's a really good game and I prefer it to TOS. The game is more of a challenge and the weapon/summon system was done a lot better.

[quote name='bowmanarmy']yea keep fighting its like free bumps w/ meaning[/quote]

:rofl: I'll bet you do, well I've placed the highest bid I'm willing to go to. Good luck on the sale!

My only question is why didn't you try to trade this rather than that pile of anime you had?

[quote name='bowmanarmy']yea keep fighting its like free bumps w/ meaning[/quote]

Trust me, zion can get really into these auctions and argue for (what's his record) something like 4 pages. :lol: Oh yaeh, Free Bump.

[quote name='Fire'][quote name='bowmanarmy']yea keep fighting its like free bumps w/ meaning[/quote]

Trust me, zion can get really into these auctions and argue for (what's his record) something like 4 pages. :lol: Oh yaeh, Free Bump.[/quote]

Yes when I bid auction prices tend to go up quickly. :D

But then of course I do only bid on great quality games!

[quote name='zion'][quote name='Fire'][quote name='bowmanarmy']yea keep fighting its like free bumps w/ meaning[/quote]

Trust me, zion can get really into these auctions and argue for (what's his record) something like 4 pages. :lol: Oh yaeh, Free Bump.[/quote]

Yes when I bid auction prices tend to go up quickly. :D

But then of course I do only bid on great quality games![/quote]

And I am fine with that

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='bowmanarmy']yea keep fighting its like free bumps w/ meaning[/quote]

:rofl: I'll bet you do, well I've placed the highest bid I'm willing to go to. Good luck on the sale!

My only question is why didn't you try to trade this rather than that pile of anime you had?[/quote]

More TOD? :lol:

[quote name='masha'][quote name='bowmanarmy']I dont know if he did, but he is now loosing[/quote]

He was born that way :lol:[/quote]

:roll:

Cool down, I've got your copy, plus another disk only set. I simply would like one with a manual. It's quickly become one of my favorite PS1 games. :D

bread's done
Back