Free $10 Restaurant.com Certificates

igame

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Feed it Forward with Restaurant.com

Give up to 40 free $10 Restaurant.com certificates to any of your family and friends every day.
http://feeditforward.restaurant.com/

I know many people may be eating out with their family and friends these holidays and what better and easier way is it to give a free gift certificate.

You can give to everyone on your facebook, gmail, or yahoo account.
The other choice is to manually enter in each e-mail.

Any leftover certificates can be given back the the community after you gave your free certificates.

Only Valid in the United States, does not apply to all restaurants.
Each person can only send 1 certificate to each person once through the program.
Each person can receive multiples from different people so I'll take one if you want to send me one. (e-mail: [email protected])
Certificates do not expire, but if you redeem for a restaurant certificate they expire 1 year after redemption.
I'll be willing to send it to up to 10 people day who list their e-mails on future postings.

I just noticed after searching that it was first posted on Slickdeals:http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=2404825
Information was different as the information on the Slickdeals link is from last years program.
Changes: give up to 40 people a day from 30, lasts up to the 31st from 25th, there are now 9,500 to pick up from 6,500.

This is not a referral program, just a way to give free $10 Restaurant.com Gift Certificates.
Certificates usually require a purchase of $20-$25 to use with a fixed 18% gratuity. (not valid with other promotions)

Send some now and everyone wins for the holidays.

Sent First Batch, PMs Welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I always wanted to try out the program so free certificates seem like a good trial for me.Thanks for the heads up

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in one, but don't plan on sharing my personal email on an open forum. If you have one that you want to pass along I'm more than willing to PM you my email directly. Let me know and thanks for giving to the community.:D

[quote name='neudog']I'm interested in one, but don't plan on sharing my personal email on an open forum. If you have one that you want to pass along I'm more than willing to PM you my email directly. Let me know and thanks for giving to the community.:D[/QUOTE]

haha blah blah:drool: just make up an email anyways [email protected] hit me up

bread's done
Back