CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/

FRIDAY DOORBUSTERS (5 AM - NOON)

:360::ps3::wii: GameStop Holiday Accessory Bundle $29.99
:wii: Nintendo Wii Black Console w/ Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Just Dance $199.99
:ps3: PlayStation 3 160GB Console w/ God of War Collection and God of War III $299.99
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console w/ Madden NFL 11 or Medal of Honor $199.99

$19.99 Game Titles
:360::ps3: Final Fantasy XIII
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 2010

FRIDAY SALE

:pc: World of Warcraft w/ $5 Gift Card $4.99

FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY SALE (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST)

Buy 2, Get 1 Free on All Used Games and Accessories
:ds: Limited Edition Nintendo DSi Holiday Bundle w/ Mario Party (Green & Orange Colors Available) and Fossil Fighters or The Legendary Starfry $149.99
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Used Console $69.99
:ds: Nintendo DSi NERF Armor Kit $14.99
:wii: Nintendo Wii Used Console $99.99
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Bluetooth Headset $19.99
:psp: PSP Road Gear Kit $14.99
:ds: Save $20 on Scribblenauts and Super Scribblenauts When Purchased Together $39.99
:360: The Beatles Rockband Limited Edition Bundle $99.99
:wii: Wii Essential Gold Pack $19.99
:360: Xbox 360 Used Console $99.99
:360: Xbox Live Messenger Kit
:360: Xbox Live Wireless Headset $29.99

$9.99 Game Titles
:ds: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
:ds: Call of Duty: World at War
:ds: Disney Fairies: Tinkerbell
:360::pc: Supreme Commander 2
:pc: World of Warcraft Battle Chest

$14.99 Game Titles
:360: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare GOTY Edition
:wii::ds: Chuck E Cheese's Game Room
:wii::ds: Chuck E Cheese's Party Games
:wii::ds: Chuck E Cheese's Playhouse
:360::ps3::wii: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
:360::ps3: Guitar Hero World Tour
:ps3: inFamous
:ps3: Killzone 2
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
:ps3: The Beatles Rockband
:ps3: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

$19.99 Game Titles
:wii: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 w/ Top Shot
:wii: Chicken Blaster w/ Game
:pc: LEGO Universe
:ps3::wii: Sonic Sega All-Stars Racing
:360: Splinter Cell Conviction
:pc: The Sims 3

$29.99 Game Titles
:pc: Fallout New Vegas
:360: Greg Hasting's Paintball 2
:360: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
:360: Sniper: Ghost Warrior
:360: Super Street Fighter IV
:pc: The Sims 3: Late Night

$39.99 Game Titles
:ps3: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition
:ps3: F1 2010
:360::ps3: Fallout New Vegas
:ps3: MySims Sky Heroes

$49.99 Game Titles
:ps3: Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
:360: EA Sports MMA
:360: FIFA Soccer 11
:360: Madden 11
:ps3: Medal of Honor
:ps3: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
:360: NCAA Football 11
:360: Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
:360: NHL 11
:ps3: The Sims 3
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11

FRIDAY THROUGH MONDAY SALE

$39.99 Game Titles
:360: Fable III
:360: Halo Reach

Do the doorbusters apply online? I've never bought from Gamestop on black friday, but I'd definitely be into UFC for $19.99.

I find it funny that everyone and there grandmother are offering hot games for 30.00-35 even the ea 2011 games.

Gamestop really needs to make changes because outside of ufc and If I didn't own ff13 there is absolutely nothing there. They are becoming like blockbuster arrogant.

Just grabbed Hot Pursuit for 39.99, and saw Madden, FIFA and NHL was also 39.99. Was going to wait for tomorrow to see if it dropped to 34.99 to match BB, but didn't want to wait.

Some of those PS3 games are a good deal for $15 IF you don't already have them... but who doesn't already have them?

I have a good amount of GS credit left, so I ordered Infamous and R&C:CIT. I don't plan on going to Walmart tomorrow, and I have my Amazon credit earmarked for RDR and Killzone 2.

[quote name='QiG']Some of those PS3 games are a good deal for $15 IF you don't already have them... but who doesn't already have them?[/QUOTE]

The only one i havent played is Infamous but im getting that good Friday at Walmart if they dont have it Amazon for 10.00

Thanks for the heads up Cheapy!

[quote name='D4rkewolfe'].... That's what the title of the thread is :/[/QUOTE]

I just saw the edit lol. $20 for a headset sold!! Just need to get to a bank.

[quote name='confoosious']I see 30 for the headset.

Is Msft coming out with a new one? Everyone has these on sale.[/QUOTE]

I was talking about the PS3 headset...Its still showing $40...Is it for the official Sony brand or the Madcatz brand?

[quote name='EarthKing']I was talking about the PS3 headset...Its still showing $40...Is it for the official Sony brand or the Madcatz brand?[/QUOTE]

Madcatz... I too thought it was the sony brand until I checked the ad and saw it was the Madcatz one

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']Madcatz... I too thought it was the sony brand until I checked the ad and saw it was the Madcatz one[/QUOTE]

Never mind lol

[quote name='gospelman']so i have a ton of those $10 promo codes.. why don't any of the work?[/QUOTE]

Those can't be combined with any other offer/sale/promo. I'm sure BF counts as one of those.

[quote name='CheapyD']
:360: Xbox 360 Used Console $99.99[/QUOTE]

So $100 is what they're trying to sell my first-generation, no HDMI 360 that they gave me over $160 in credit in order to trade for a slim?

[quote name='emg28']Those can't be combined with any other offer/sale/promo. I'm sure BF counts as one of those.[/QUOTE]

I managed to use on earlier on an order with Lego Harry Potter, Supreme Commander 2, and the Halo 3: ODST guide. For some reason, the $10 off wasn't applying last night, but worked just fine this afternoon.

Fallout New Vegas PC $30. I might bite on that. I hate Gamestop's guts and hate to give them money, but that is the lowest I'm seeing it right now...

If I want a wii, should I get it in store or online? Do they let me buy the 2 year replacement online? Better yet, what is better, 99 for a bare wii or 169 for a new wii and 2 games?

[quote name='Xellos2099']If I want a wii, should I get it in store or online? Do they let me buy the 2 year replacement online? Better yet, what is better, 99 for a bare wii or 169 for a new wii and 2 games?[/QUOTE]

If u have the $ i would go with the new :wii: fo sho.

So what happens if those particular games that Gamestop has deemed "Guaranteed In Stock" on both print ads and TV commercials actually are NOT in stock in-store? I didn't see exactly what that guarantee gives you and certain games just might sell out even at their overpriced MSRP rates.

Just ordered online an xbox 4gb with medal of honor free woot xmas shopping done im going to bed gamestop ftw 200.31 shipped free

Does anyone know if the PS3 :ps3: version of The Beatles Rockband Limited Edition Bundle is offered in stores?

I have not seen any Rock Band bundles so I'll have to settle for this if it is offered :cry:

[quote name='QiG']Some of those PS3 games are a good deal for $15 IF you don't already have them... but who doesn't already have them?[/QUOTE]

or IF you missed the deals from: Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart who had them online also but for $9.99.

Really Gamestop? Is this a joke?

[quote name='gospelman']so i have a ton of those $10 promo codes.. why don't any of the work?[/QUOTE]

Because it's Gamestop! :whee:

Just ordered a second PS3, and Killzone 2! (Amazon.com doesn't seem to have it for $10.00 =/).

I honestly think GameStop has the best PS3 bundle for BF...GoW III, and GoW Collection!

Remember to use the promo code "SAVER" to get free shipping! =)

[quote name='h4mx0r']bluetooth headset is Mad Catz brand, not Sony.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that really sucks. Went there specifically for the headset and was disappointed. Picked up a used PS3 version for $32 but I may return it. Anyone know of any deals on a good bluetooth?

The sad thing is I was actually going to buy Fable 3 off the website but I kept getting unable to process errors when checking out.

I emailed customer service telling them about the problem checking out, 9 hours later I got an email telling me to clear my cookies and try again.

fuck you gamestop.com and your shitty customer service and your shitty black friday sales

Add another non-sale game or whatever to your cart and it'll apply.

bread's done
Back