200$ PS3 black friday special Texas only

Will other stores, like Wal-Mart, match the price? Just wondering, because this may have huge potential applications for non-Texas residents.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP, you should add that the deal is only good at HEB Plus stores and it is the 120 Gb PS3.

not shure on the price matching , from asking about pricematching at walmart at last years black friday they said that theyll price match only if its a set price and not 'add ons' like ps3 +LBP for 300$

Walmart said they are matching all other black friday ads this year. But the regional restriction probably still applies. If you live in a city with one of those stores nearby then yeah, probably will price match.

yeah man this is a doorbuster, I'm in austin and saw that too. They said a minimum of 12 are guaranteed at every store.

[quote name='Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh']Will other stores, like Wal-Mart, match the price? Just wondering, because this may have huge potential applications for non-Texas residents.[/QUOTE]

I just returned home from Wal-Mart. I was able to price match Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time from Gamestop for $14.99. The manger informed me as long as you take the ad with you, then they will price match. I'm sure it is YMMV, but it worked for me without any problems whatsoever.

[quote name='longle']HEB located mostly around Waco area, if you have a Walmart nearby they might PM it.[/QUOTE]

HEB is ALL around Texas. There's one in pretty much every small town in South Texas. Also what the hell is HEB doing selling a ps3??
Edit: I see it's the HEB Plus stores. Damn good deal. I agree with the post earlier. I doubt Wal-Mart will price match if you don't have the store in your area. Great deal for those that do have one.

This is NOT for HEB, only for HEB Plus. Only about 10% of the HEB are the Plus version.

And this is for the 120GB version, not the 160 and not a bundle. They sold out by 5am.

After tax and the hassle of trying to price match, you're better off getting one of the amazon bundles.

bread's done
Back