Star Ocean: The Last hope International (Ps3) $29.99 FSSS

[quote name='FerDK']Well, until yesterday it was $54.XX. And the cheapest I've seen it is $45.XX, until now of course :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it was a Lightning Deal for $29.99 a couple months back, but it's hovered around $50 since then.

That game's price dropped like a rock in year 1 for the Xbox 360, unfortunately that hasn't been the case for the PS3 version. I'm can't decide whether to get this now or not (somewhat concerned about the game going OOP even though no regular edition current gen games are rare or OOP).

It's so hard to pull the trigger on a $30 game when I haven't spent more than $15 in nearly a year...but good on the OP for pointing this deal out anyway, there are very few HD JRPGs around.

[quote name='coolz481']It's so hard to pull the trigger on a $30 game when I haven't spent more than $15 in nearly a year...but good on the OP for pointing this deal out anyway, there are very few HD JRPGs around.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with you my sweet spot for games is $20. But this was released on Feb '10 and $30 is the lowest price I've seen it so... I broke my own rules :roll:
Also the :ps3: version is supposed to have extras.

Been waiting for this to drop to $40, so definitely an awesome deal at $30. I grabbed it along with Fallout 3.

Tempting, but I really want to wait to $15-$20 and with already grabbing a few steam games and Sly Collection...I think I can wait...I think I can.

The way I see it I usually am willing to pay $30 for games I really want or is considered rare or hard to get, this game fits both. Gamestop.com has been OOS and average price I've seen people willing to pay on eBay is $45+. Even if you buy used from Gamefly its $30 before S/H. IMO get it while you still can.

[quote name='ruibing']The way I see it I usually am willing to pay $30 for games I really want or is considered rare or hard to get, this game fits both. Gamestop.com has been OOS and average price I've seen people willing to pay on eBay is $45+. Even if you buy used from Gamefly its $30 before S/H. IMO get it while you still can.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think the price was too great, but you've sold me on it. I still regret not getting Tales of the Abyss new for $29.99 a couple of years ago, and I could never find a new one at that price ever again.

bread's done
Back