Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction - $14.99 on Amazon

I'm picking this up. I love coop games. I also got the DLC on sale for 400MSP

Add me if you got it for XBL so we can play sometime.

XBL: SadisticLoser

[quote name='DeathDream']I'm picking this up. I love coop games. I also got the DLC on sale for 400MSP

Add me if you got it for XBL so we can play sometime.

XBL: SadisticLoser[/QUOTE]

I just started playing the game yesterday. Haven't had a chance to check out the co-op yet.

XBL: SabbyPo

FYI, I don't have a headset. I got the 360 Arcade, which doesn't come with one. :(

For those who are interested in the PC version, Gogamer has it cheaper if you are looking for the PC version. $9.90 + $2.99 shipping.

Steam had it on sale yesterday too I think. I would get it for PC but when it comes to Coop splitscreen, Xbox wins for me. I can take my Xbox to my lil bro's place and play with him. PC .. I can't do that sadly enough.

Nice deal on that chat pad ... I want one of those .. but I'm to cheap for that lol.

$5 was the lowest it's ever been for the Xbox 360 version. In September Best Buy had it on sale for $20 and the @Gamer (Best Buy in store publication) Magazine gave a $15 off coupon which stacked. Best Buy associates (Gainesville, FL) try and make you feel like crap for getting a good deal, I regret buying my TV there and supporting them.

Game is definitely worth $15-20.

bread's done
Back