Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Brand New for Xbox 360 $15.75 at Amazon

I love this game, sadly no one plays it online. Me and a few friends play though. It would be nice to get a few more on my friends list who play this game.

XBL: SadisticLoser

Add me if you have or buy it.

I've had this in my cart for a few months. Within the past couple of weeks, its gone down by about a dollar every few days. Hopefully it'll keep dropping. If I wasn't backlogged, I would have bought it by now though.

If you are ever going to want the dlc buy it now or you will never be able to get it its been pulled due to contract issue and was put pack up but only till the end of the year but then its gone forever.

^ sadly, the DLC which will only be available til the end of the year is still 800 ms points...for those that simply must have 100% on this game. Otherwise, the game was a lot of fun. I think I got Juggernaut every powerup I could find except the ones I haven't found yet.

All the DLC content will be pulled?
That sucks. I know they did that for MUA1, but they released a Gold Edition with the DLC on the disc. This really sucks. I guess I better save 800 pts then :whistle2:(

it'll hit $9.99, practically every non competitive multiplayer games does...someone write xbox an email telling them if they reduce the price of the DLC for this ppl will actually buy it.

[quote name='100xp']it'll hit $9.99, practically every non competitive multiplayer games does...someone write xbox an email telling them if they reduce the price of the DLC for this ppl will actually buy it.[/QUOTE]

DLC will be pulled soon anyway. So they have no reason to lower it.

I'm still waiting to get this game. I want the PS3 version, but it costs around $30 brand new everywhere. If I don't see a price drop within the next week or so I'll probably just find a cheap used copy off of Ebay or something. LOL

Not sure if this game will be easy to find at a lower price. This game seems to hold its value and is getting harder to find.

I'm still going to wait for a lower price since I've beaten one side while renting it from Gamefly. I don't think it deserved it's relatively negative reputation though. They changed A LOT from the first to make it more like a beat em up similar to the original X-Men arcade game.

This game is worth playing, although it's not as well-designed as the original (which is ironic, considering all of the years they've had to improve on it.)

[quote name='FurryCurry']I still want a copy of the first game in the Gold Edition.[/QUOTE]

Pick up a Platinum Hits copy. It has the DLC like Gold, but at a lesser price. Found mine at Gamestop for about $5.

I downloaded the DLC last wee after I picked up the game. I was disappointed with the last MUA game because the DLC was taken down. I've got to try and hunt down a copy of the Gold addition now. Anyways, I'm enjoying MUA2 immensely.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Pick up a Platinum Hits copy. It has the DLC like Gold, but at a lesser price. Found mine at Gamestop for about $5.[/QUOTE]

The platinum hits version I've seen at my gamestops have always been priced more like the gold version. $29.99 last time I checked.

I have the game, only played it once with friends but would really like to play again. I picked up the DLC recently too before it's gone forever.

[quote name='jdb230']The platinum hits version I've seen at my gamestops have always been priced more like the gold version. $29.99 last time I checked.[/QUOTE]

Same here

[quote name='Pck21']I downloaded the DLC last wee after I picked up the game. I was disappointed with the last MUA game because the DLC was taken down. I've got to try and hunt down a copy of the Gold addition now. Anyways, I'm enjoying MUA2 immensely.[/QUOTE]

If you are still looking for the DLC for MUA (Xbox360), it's on the marketplace.
Playable Hero Pack - Playable Villain Pack: 480 points each
Both: 800 points

Still waiting for my copy of MUA2. It's going to arrive today or tomorrow. :applause:

I got this when it first came out, and got the DLC right before they pulled it the first time. It kind of pissed me off (because I couldn't really play with people that didn't have it, and was afraid of going online and having it taken away...) so I haven't really played it since. Might hop back on sometime soon and get some multiplayer achievements while I can.

[quote name='Rozz']This game is worth playing, although it's not as well-designed as the original (which is ironic, considering all of the years they've had to improve on it.)[/QUOTE]

That's because it was made by Vicarious Visions instead of Raven Software, who made all the original X-Men Legends games. They had to rebuild the game in HD because the other was made for the previous generation and ported over, and like others have said, they also tried to make it more casual friendly (and DLC money grubbing, heh) which didn't turn out so well...

[quote name='TheGhostrider']If you are still looking for the DLC for MUA (Xbox360), it's on the marketplace.
Playable Hero Pack - Playable Villain Pack: 480 points each
Both: 800 points

Still waiting for my copy of MUA2. It's going to arrive today or tomorrow. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Ok, that is amazing! Thank you! Will they take this down again by the end of this month? If so, I have an XBL point card coming my way and I will gladly use it on that.

[quote name='100xp']it'll hit $9.99, practically every non competitive multiplayer games does...someone write xbox an email telling them if they reduce the price of the DLC for this ppl will actually buy it.[/QUOTE]

How do you write a letter to a video game console?

[quote name='shingletingle']How do you write a letter to a video game console?[/QUOTE]

I think the easy part would be writing it. The hard part would be addressing it to your Xbox and then verifying your Xbox read, and understood, the letter. By the way, who writes letter anymore? I think a simple email would suffice.

[quote name='Wargamer']GT's review notes of gamebreaking bugs, anyone know if they where ever patched?[/QUOTE]

I played through the entire game three times and didn't have any trouble with glitches so I wouldn't worry about it.

bread's done
Back