Warner Bros. Sale - MANY TITLES LESS THAN AMAZON - Batman Collection 6 BR $41.96

Muthafodder

Banned
Warner Bros. is having a 25-75% Black Friday sale on a lot of movies and merchandise.

Join Insider Rewards to save an additional 25% off select titles.
After joining and signing in, the discounts will be applied in your cart.

Free shipping applies to all orders.

Max 5 titles in cart for additional 25% Insider Rewards discount.

Use code SAVINGS for $20 off $100.
(Works)

If an item isn't reflected with the discount in your cart, or you notice the discount was removed after adding others, try ordering that item individually.

All the titles below are cheaper than Amazon currently...I've checked :)

Every Batman movie in Blu-Ray for $41.96:
Batman $5.62
Batman Returns $5.62
Batman forever $5.62
Batman & Robin $5.62
Batman Begins $9.74
Dark Knight $9.74

Other notables:

Blu-Ray:
Heat $6.74
Bullit $7.46 OOS
The Getaway $7.46
Where the Wild Things Are $9.74
The Hangover $9.74
Ocean's Trilogy (11, 12, & 13) $20.24
Ultimate Matrix Collection $29.96
TMNT Film Collection $20.24
Austin Powers Collection $20.24
A Christmas Story (Ultimate Collector's Edition) $22.78
Interview with a Vampire $7.46
Seven Blu-Ray Book $20.96
Best of Blu-Ray Vol. 1 (Blazing Saddles, The Departed, Superman, and GoodFellas) $20.24
Best of Blu-Ray Vol. 2 (The Last Samurai, The Fugitive, The Phantom of the Opera, and Unforgiven) $20.24
Best of Blu-Ray Vol. 3 (Lethal Weapon, The Road Warrior, Sword Fish, Training Day) $20.24
Best of Blu-Ray The Family (Happy Feet, Corpse Bride, Scooby Doo, Ant Bully) $20.24
Best of Blu-Ray The Action (Troy Director's Cut, Blood Diamond, Wyatt Earp, Alexander Revisited The Final Cut) $20.24
Observe & Report $6.74
The Invasion $7.46
Natural Born Killers Director's Cut $6.74
I am Legend $6.74
Run, Fat Boy, Run $7.46
Semi-Pro / Observe & Report Combo $16.46 OOS
Be Kind, Rewind $8.82
Analyze This / Analyze That Combo $16.46

DVD:
Essential Steve McQueen Collection (Bullit, The Getaway, Papillon, The Cincinnati Kid, Never So Few, & Tom Horn) $11.24
Thundarr the Barbarian Collection $26.95
Iron Giant $7.46

And I picked up this for $10.46...only five four three two one OOS, I'm going to rock it at work.

I saw this on SD initially about the Insider Rewards, I've embellished the information significantly. :)

Insider Rewards has bandwidth issues...was down for me earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was sleeping like a mofo when Dark Knight and Batman Begins were on sale for $4.99 on Amazon Friday morning.

This deal is the cheapest at the moment. :)

Goddamn it, now I can't log into either of my accounts. What the hell?

This fucking site is trolling me. I know my password, won't let me login, but when I try to reset my password, it says the account for the email can't be found.

And I can't create a new account because it says every username is taken. No matter what kind of shit I put in the email field. What the fuck.

Looks like they may be updating inventory as we speak!

The discounts were removed from Heat, Bullit, and The Getaway on Blu-Ray.

I'm finding that if the discount doesn't apply for whatever reasons, try them in individual orders.

Free shipping applies to all orders.

Can anyone help me out?
I bought a few movies from wbshop on Friday, but got no email confirmation & when I try to log in, it tells me there is no such account with that email.

Did anyone who bought from them get a email confirmation?

[quote name='Dragonsbane']is the insider site broken for anyone else?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it took me a few hours to get it to load up, poor servers I guess.
I'd go ahead and find what you want and put them in your cart.
That's what I did and was able to apply the discount after the fact.

[quote name='WTFer']Can anyone help me out?
I bought a few movies from wbshop on Friday, but got no email confirmation & when I try to log in, it tells me there is no such account with that email.

Did anyone who bought from them get a email confirmation?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, after ordering my first order it took awhile.

I got it maybe 30 minutes later.

The second and third orders I placed were immediate.

I was able to pick up:

Blu-Ray:
Batman $5.62
Batman Returns $5.62
Batman forever $5.62
Batman & Robin $7.50
Batman Begins $9.74 (should have tried individually :( wasted $1.88)
Dark Knight $9.74
Ultimate Matrix Collection $29.96
Austin Powers Collection $20.24
Heat $6.74 (Had to order individually)
Ocean's Trilogy $20.24

DVD:
Essential Steve McQueen Collection $11.24
Iron Giant $7.46

These prices are insane!

[quote name='Muthafodder']
Click on the Banner at the bottom...try this Link...or this Link
You'll see the additional discounts in your cart.
.[/QUOTE]

There are no banners in those links.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Yeah, it took me a few hours to get it to load up, poor servers I guess.
I'd go ahead and find what you want and put them in your cart.
That's what I did and was able to apply the discount after the fact.

Yeah, after ordering my first order it took awhile.

I got it maybe 30 minutes later.

The second and third orders I placed were immediate.[/QUOTE]

It's been since Friday morning that I ordered from them & I still got no email :(
If I can get on this new deal, I'd cancel my old order, but there is no way to access my order page.

[quote name='WTFer']There are no banners in those links.[/QUOTE]

Those links are the banners I clicked on WB's Insider Rewards website when I tried to get it to work.

They aren't banners, they are the links from the banners...in case you guys couldn't find them.

I don't know if in fact it kicks in the deal or not.

They're WB links, you can see that by hovering your mouse icon over the links.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Are the server probs mentioned affecting logins? The site doesn't recognize my email address..[/QUOTE]

Maybe try closing your browser and clearing your cache?

The Insider Rewards site looks to be separate than the WB site, the WB site has been fine on my end.

Currently, there seems to be no interest on SD, it could be worse.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Maybe try closing your browser and clearing your cache?

The Insider Rewards site looks to be separate than the WB site, the WB site has been fine on my end.

Currently, there seems to be no interest on SD, it could be worse.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that seems to have fixed it. Was getting paranoid for a second that my account(s) were compromised, lol

Yeah the site is getting hammered.

I pretty much picked it clean though.

Spent just about $226, those prices were just too insane to pass up.

I tried logging back in for one more title, no go.

BTW on the rewards page it say's this:
jtMF0.png

But there is no 'My Points' code in the 'My Account' section.

The discounts were applied immediately on wbshop.com when I logged after I signed up on the rewards link page, so everything worked out for me.
Is the above info outdated or is that for something else?

I found the page with all the sale prices on the items but when I click on the item to add it to my cart the 25% disappears.

[quote name='WTFer']BTW on the rewards page it say's this:

But there is no 'My Points' code in the 'My Account' section.

The discounts were applied immediately on wbshop.com when I logged after I signed up on the rewards link page, so everything worked out for me.
Is the above info outdated or is that for something else?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think that is old information, I didn't see any coupons in the 'coupon' area in my account either, the discount is automatic. I guess look there in the future for any coupons.

[quote name='Punisher0587']I found the page with all the sale prices on the items but when I click on the item to add it to my cart the 25% disappears.[/QUOTE]

If it shows a red amount being subtracted in your cart...that's the discount.

I noticed some titles showing the discount within the price before adding it to your cart, some didn't until placing them in your cart.

No red amount just $26.99.

Merchandise Total$26.99
Subtotal:$26.99

The Sale page tells me "save 59%" then when I click on it to add to my cart it goes back to "save 46%". Starting to get the same vibe I got from B&N trying to get this TMNT set. :/

Your logged in and signed up for the Insider Benefits as detailed in the OP?

Is that the only item in your cart?
I mentioned in the OP that you may have to try some items individually for whatever reasons.

Just tried the TMNT set with these results....$20.24 as in the OP:
TMNT.png

Yep. It doesn't want to give me the discount for some reason. Now when I go back to the Sale page I'm not even seeing the $20.24 price anymore. Just the $26.99. I don't even see "25% off DVD and Blu-ray Products for WB Insider Rewards members" and I just joined.

EDIT- Never mind I got it. I must have had an account with them under the same email but I changed the first letter to lower case and signed back in and it gave me the discount. Very weird. Thanks for your help.

logged into insider rewards site, and didn't see the usual popup for getting points after a wbshop purchase. Wonder if the site being down last night caused all points to be lost....that would suck since i ordered $400 worth

[quote name='Muthafodder']Your logged in and signed up for the Insider Benefits as detailed in the OP?

Is that the only item in your cart?
I mentioned in the OP that you may have to try some items individually for whatever reasons.

Just tried the TMNT set with these results....$20.24 as in the OP:
TMNT.png
[/QUOTE]
With tax comes out to 22.06 ughhh undecided if I should bite, does anybody think the TMNT blu ray pack will drop below 22 bucks anytime soon??? I also wanted amazons home alone pack as well but its one or the other :whistle2:#

EDIT: well I went ahead and pulled the trigger, I know some people got them for 18 bucks or so few days back but figured what the hell 22 bucks isnt bad, and I doubt itd go any lower than that maybe just a couple more bucks. i probably wont get the home alone collection now.

[quote name='Pookymeister']logged into insider rewards site, and didn't see the usual popup for getting points after a wbshop purchase. Wonder if the site being down last night caused all points to be lost....that would suck since i ordered $400 worth[/QUOTE]

Do you know how many points per purchase you get?

I logged in today and had 433 points.

Thank freaking god this crap is working.

I also saw some other deals. Volume one/season 1 of Harvey Birdman, The Brak Show, and Space Ghost Coast to Coast for 6.61 after 25%. All great shows.

Do you guys really think the TMNT pack will ship one business day??

if so awesome really looking forward to it :D

[quote name='bobright']With tax comes out to 22.06 ughhh undecided if I should bite, does anybody think the TMNT blu ray pack will drop below 22 bucks anytime soon??? I also wanted amazons home alone pack as well but its one or the other :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain. I went from not seeing much of anything I wanted in the Black Friday ads to overspending and I still have Christmas shopping to do and I also wanted the the Home Alone Collection and Back to the Future Trilogy from Amazon tomorrow. :/

[quote name='bobright']Do you guys really think the TMNT pack will ship one business day??

if so awesome really looking forward to it :D[/QUOTE]

I never ordered from them but I hope so! If not I got the set for the price I wanted so I'm happy.

Got a coupon from WBshop.com $5 offf $10 or more. I'm not going to use it, spent too much this past week. E2NU-MWUG-BCSN-62IL It says it's for one time use, so if any CAG uses it please say so so 50 people don't try and not have it work, hah.

i think its 1 per dollar? Not sure - but my balance hasn't changed. Usually what happens is I login and there's a popup window on the bottom right that says points have been awarded.

*edit* thanks for the coupon, grabbed the last 2 batmans since i had the first two already - can justify them for $7 shipped total.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Got a coupon from WBshop.com $5 offf $10 or more. I'm not going to use it, spent too much this past week. E2NU-MWUG-BCSN-62IL It says it's for one time use, so if any CAG uses it please say so so 50 people don't try and not have it work, hah.[/QUOTE]

Thanks...redeemed!

Never mind, I was robbed at checkout...bastards damn you Pookey...I was at checkout with the TMNT with the $5 reflected and changed my mind and went back to add Seven, should have just checked out with TMNT. :bomb:

[quote name='Punisher0587']I feel your pain. I went from not seeing much of anything I wanted in the Black Friday ads to overspending and I still have Christmas shopping to do and I also wanted the the Home Alone Collection and Back to the Future Trilogy from Amazon tomorrow. :/

I never ordered from them but I hope so! If not I got the set for the price I wanted so I'm happy.[/QUOTE]
True I felt the same but yesterday and today the movie deals really picked up, ive spent nearly 100 bucks over these 2 days. Ah well whats another 14.99 im getting the damn Home Alone collection and thats my final purchase. Amazon better not have more deals throughout the week because if they do I may have to resist the urge to visit SD and CAG. :bomb::lol:

[quote name='Muthafodder']Thanks...redeemed!

Never mind, I was robbed at checkout...bastards[/QUOTE]

Sorry, about that. I think my friend gets their coupons too, if he doesn't use it I'll PM it to ya!

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Sorry, about that. I think my friend gets their coupons too, if he doesn't use it I'll PM it to ya![/QUOTE]

I was excited to use it after all the time I spent in this thread :)

It was nice of you to give it away though.

I don't usually like to beg for coupons in deal threads but.... is there anyone with a spare $5 off code they are not going to use?

[quote name='bobright']^come on 25% off there already 50-70% off movies and free shipping not enough?

jesus[/QUOTE]

I'll probably pull the trigger and buy some titles anyway, although $5 off would be nice on top of that. I mean, you are posting on a board called CHEAPASSgamer.

[quote name='bobright']^come on 25% off there already 50-70% off movies and free shipping not enough?

jesus[/QUOTE]

I'll take any discount I can get.

Almost missed out on buying 5 DC animated features for cheap when first I couldn't log-in and a few hours later when I could log-in WB Shop said all the ones I wanted were out of stock. Glad it came back. I thought the 25% off discount from signing up for Insider Rewards would only work one time but wow it keeps on going?

bread's done
Back