WIN an XBOX 360 w/ KINECT in our “Home for the Holidays” Contest!

cindyvn87

CAG Veteran
[FONT=&quot]WIN an XBOX 360 w/ KINECT in our “Home for the Holidays” Contest![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Share the Spirit of the Holidays! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Enter ZingZag.com’s “Home for the Holidays” contest [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and you could win an XBOX 360 with Kinect [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]to put under your Christmas tree!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How to enter the Home for the Holidays Contest[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]Download ZingZag!Studio to your computer[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=&quot]Create digital canvas(es) with themes related to the holidays[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=&quot]Upload your canvases to the contest gallery. Canvases must be submitted by Dec. 18th to be eligible to win a prize.[/FONT]
  4. [FONT=&quot]Use provided share options to let everyone know and get votes (email, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Blogs, etc.)[/FONT]
  5. [FONT=&quot]The entrant with the most total votes for all of their entered canvases will win the Grand Prize! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ENTER NOW! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For more information, please visit our contest site: zingzag.com/contest.homfortheholidays [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You have until December 18 to submit your canvas(es). [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Good Luck and Happy Holidays from Your Friends at ZingZag![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]About ZingZag![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ZingZag! is a powerful tool for sharing digital content across social networks (video, audio, photos, text, slide shows, links, etc).[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Our company is passionate. We’re passionate about our work, we’re passionate about our community, and we’re passionate about making a difference in the world. We want to give you the tools you need to express yourself; and we hope you use our software to express your uniqueness, share your life experience, and make the world a better place for everyone.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Use ZingZag! to tell ALL your stories! And SHARE! And SHARE! And SHARE![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

5. The entrant with the most total votes for all of their entered canvases will win the Grand Prize!
I really hate these types of promos... Mostly because it is so hard for me to refrain from submitting hundreds of thousands of votes for my (unworthy?) submission.

Since I already got my Kinect Bundle from BK, I won't be participating in this one. But I hope for everyone's sake that you guys are taking some minimal precautions to prevent people from self-voting their submissions for a win.

Contest URL: http://www.zingzag.com/Contest/homefortheholidays

bread's done
Back