Best Buy Black Friday PS3 Bundle

This isn't a black friday sale, its just a bundle that was made for the holidays that is included until they're sold out. They had bundles with Madden 11 when that came out, that were the same price as the console by itself, and when they were sold, that was the end of it. They also have the psp bundle with the karate kid, a game, and memory card that is the same price as a psp 3000 by itself. Good values for those that have been waiting for a bundle.

I picked up mine today and this worked like a charm for me, and I thought this was one the better bundles this year. It isn't available online, but at least in my area, most of the stores still had them available for pickup. While the Amazon bundle has a $25 credit and no sales tax, singstar doesn't hold any appeal for me and I picked up crack in time for $10 on Black Friday.

[quote name='K_G']I picked up mine today and this worked like a charm for me, and I thought this was one the better bundles this year. It isn't available online, but at least in my area, most of the stores still had them available for pickup. While the Amazon bundle has a $25 credit and no sales tax, singstar doesn't hold any appeal for me and I picked up crack in time for $10 on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

The Amazon bundle is the best one. There are 2 that are offered (one has Uncharted 2 GOTY, PixelJunk Shooter, The Karate Kid Blu-Ray, and $25 credit...the other one has Singstar, and Ratchet, no credit).

Besides the Uncharted Amazon bundle, I think this Best Buy bundle is the best one.

got an email for the amazon ps3 uncharted goty mix-up. at least amazon acknowledge it. they offered $10 credit towards a list of ps3 pre-order games.

i prefer straight video game credit. i'm not sure if i'll even use it, unless another game offers video game preorder credit/bonus dlc.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']The Amazon bundle is the best one. There are 2 that are offered (one has Uncharted 2 GOTY, PixelJunk Shooter, The Karate Kid Blu-Ray, and $25 credit...the other one has Singstar, and Ratchet, no credit).

Besides the Uncharted Amazon bundle, I think this Best Buy bundle is the best one.[/QUOTE]

I believe the uncharted amazon bundle is sold out now (although there is a 3rd party seller trying to sell at $396 currently), although there is a $25 credit on the ratchet/singstar bundle at the moment.

bread's done
Back