(DEAD) Donkey Kong Country Returns $39.99 + FS eBay Deal Blast

Wait so if I bought this its technically coming from Buy.com but I have to do it through eBay in order to get the savings?

Eh.

oh man... i dunno. this might be worth biting on. Tho I'm tempted to wait until after x-mas to see if it drops to $30... and only 15 min left in the deal. arg!

[quote name='Darknuke']oh man... i dunno. this might be worth biting on. Tho I'm tempted to wait until after x-mas to see if it drops to $30... and only 15 min left in the deal. arg![/QUOTE]
I dont think you'll see that drop. The game is awesome, one of the best I have ever played on the Wii (of all time actually). I would jump on this price if I didnt already buy it

[quote name='Brother Daz']I dont think you'll see that drop. The game is awesome, one of the best I have ever played on the Wii (of all time actually). I would jump on this price if I didnt already buy it[/QUOTE]

Just wait it out. I doubt this'll be another Smash Bros where it never drops, ever. This will probably drop ala Metroid Primes or Animal crossing.

[quote name='Darknuke']aw hell i bit... couldn't resist...[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I am really looking forward to playing this game. After reading the reviews, I found myself playing DKC on SNES again.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Just wait it out. I doubt this'll be another Smash Bros where it never drops, ever. This will probably drop ala Metroid Primes or Animal crossing.[/QUOTE]

Seems unlikely, just look at Nintendo's other Wii games. Twilight Princess was a launch title and still hasn't dropped. Super Mario Galaxy hasn't either, and it even has a sequel.

It is sooo hard for me to buy sub 720p graphic games anymore for the Wii.

I must at least 6 Wii games I haven't opened, sure it's my smallest backlog, but it's hard to go from the PS3 to the Wii.

bread's done
Back