Bunch of 360 and Ps3 games!!! Xbox Live month cards! Future Soldier, UFC 3, MP3

Skaterpunk444

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Selling 1 month xbox live gold cards at $5! I can sell 1 years for a discount after paypal fees for limited time...lmk what you're looking for.

Will listen to offers for bulk deals as well.

Just received a couple of copies of Aion(sealed) if anyone wants to trade for them or buy them for $10.

Xbox 360

Ghost Recon Future Soldier Sealed- $45 shipped
Max Payne 3- $40 shipped
UFC Undisputed 3- $35 shipped
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Sealed- $25 Shipped
NHL 12- $25 shipped
Madden 12- $20 shipped

Playstation 3
Resistance 3 Sealed- $20 shipped
Sniper Elite V2- $35 shipped
NCAA Football 2010- $10 shipped
Assassin's Creed Revelations- $12 shipped
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood- $15 shipped
Metal Gear Solid 4- $12 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
PMs/codes sent. Right now all point cards are pending... surprisingly a ton of people hit me up for them...I will be getting more point cards sometime this week.

PM's sent/Codes sent. I have more point cards, but they're all pending out...Once they all clear, I'll grab some more to list...or if someone backs out i'll go down the list.

Up...please realize that I don't have exactly 30 years of cards...but even if I did...I'm not going to give you two years of xbox live for one used game that I can get for 35-40. Your excuse of me having a lot so they are valued less doesn't work for you. If I was rich in money, I wouldn't give you 100 bucks for a game...why would I now? I like to try and be fair.

im still waiting for the rest of my codes man, its been a week since you told me you'll sent them by the night, no word from you either.

What can i say i love this guy !!! Thanks for the codes much appreciated !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back