Bioshock 2 Special Edition PS3 (over) + FS @ buy.com (PRICE NOW $84)

j-fever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (100%)
Buy.com has the Bioshock 2 SE for PS3 on sale for $29.99 plus free shipping.

http://www.buy.com/prod/bioshock-2-special-edition/q/loc/108/214112483.html

Add filler to put the total over $30 and use Google Checkout to get an additional $5 of the price.
http://www.buy.com/prod/imation-52x...ewel-imation-52x-cd-r/q/loc/101/10387584.html

I picked one up for $28.36 shipped after tax to Cali.

Of course there are tons of these on the market, both TRU and Target had it cheaper months ago, and Best Buy has not dropped yet, but $30 seems like a decent deal, plus they offer a 45 day return policy. They will probably not be all beat-up like the ones found at Target, TRU and BB.

Now I need to get rid of my xbox version!

Sale is over, price now $84.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, already got one at TRU for 19.99, but I'm tempted to get another. I'm saving it for Christmas. Can't wait to look through it all :)

I think we should just all understand that $29.99 is the new MSRP for Bioshock 2 LE on any platform or any retailer ;) gawd, when are they going to run out!?!

[quote name='token2k6']I think we should just all understand that $29.99 is the new MSRP for Bioshock 2 LE on any platform or any retailer ;) gawd, when are they going to run out!?![/QUOTE]

Well its not labeled as LIMITED, but as Special. As in: "Retailers will be putting this damn thing on Special Clearance" since they made 10,00000000000 of them.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']Sold out...son of a bitch...ah well...back to work I go... :lol:[/QUOTE]

really? cuz i just ordered a copy..

thanks OP, especially the google checkout tip!

[quote name='j-fever']
Of course there are tons of these on the market, both TRU and Target had it cheaper months ago, and Best Buy has not dropped yet, but $30 seems like a decent deal, plus they offer a 45 day return policy. They will probably not be all beat-up like the ones found at Target, TRU and BB.
[/QUOTE]

I don't know about you but my Best Buy has dropped this to $55.99 I believe and the 360 version to $49.99. Still too high though, of course ;)

Out of stock.

So frustrating, I tried to do the google checkout 30 minutes ago, but there was some kind of error so I couldn't buy it then. Now it's gone.

In for one...thanks OP! Been looking for the PS3 version for quite some time at this price!

And yeah, Google Checkout is still all fubar'ed up.

Thanks, OP! Grabbed one using Amazon Checkout (which I didn't know Buy.com uses). I think Amazon's still doing the triple-points thing (Amazon.com Visa) with Amazon Checkout.

Buy.com delivered today. It came sealed in the original Take 2 "Do not sell before Tuesday Feb 9th 2010" outer box. Minty new...

:)

Picked this up at the 29.99 with filler and $5 off using Google checkout. Placed, shipped and delivered in just over 24 hours. Arrived in excellent condition. Absolutely amazing experience. Thank you OP!:applause:

bread's done
Back