Any good private non chain games stores in the olympia Wa area?

A store called "Game Freaks" just opened up in Lacey (in the building where the old Game Crazy and Hollywood Video used to be) near PetSmart, Skippers, and Kohl's. It's their second location--the first one is in Aberdeen.

They have a pretty good selection of current generation games as well as some classic games (think SNES, Genesis, NES, and Master System).

Yeah, Game Freaks is pretty good. I work 5 minutes away from there, so that is usually where I trade in/pick up stuff. There is also Medias, in downtown Oly. I have never actually been there, their hours are wierd, but from what gather, they are just like game freaks but also carry dvds. Also, The Toy Box in Lacey has video games of all ages, as well as other collectables (action figures, toys, ect.).

Medias is closed down now, I just tried going today. Spoke to a man working at a paintball shop next to it, there will be a new store opening there Feb 1st, selling cell phones and doing console repairs. Dunno if they'll be selling games.

I'm planning my first trip to Oly to do some game hunting. Besides game stores, are there any good pawn shops to go for some retro games? I've been reliving my childhood lately...

bread's done
Back