Is CAG the most popular destination?

sabin23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Is CAG the most popular destination for bargain gaming?

Just curious... Once in a while, I frequent Dealrush, VG Talk (before that shutdown), Gametab forums and some other site with video or games in it (can't find the URL for it since I barely go there)... but their community and forums over there are completely dead.

Most of them update their frontpage with all the latest deals but most of threads there literally have like only a handful of posts. It's like a ghost town at these sites, why do they even bother? Although I must admit, Dealrush does a better job of posting the latest deals on the front page so that you don't have to sift through their already dead forums.

Is CAG sucking the entire community of cheapies out there?

Funny you say that, because I just found Frugal Gamer (a Gametab site) through My Yahoo!, and it does just look like a pale shadow of CAG.

[quote name='onetrackmind']CAG is the greatest goddamn site on the planet! Anyone who says differently is either a facist or a fool.[/quote]

OTM hit the nail right on the fucking head.

[quote name='zewone']If CAG was a chick, I'd marry her. Thats how damn sexy CAG is.[/quote]

And she'd cheat on you with me. :wink:

[quote name='onetrackmind']CAG is the greatest goddamn site on the planet! Anyone who says differently is either a facist or a fool.[/quote]

Yes. :D

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='onetrackmind']CAG is the greatest goddamn site on the planet! Anyone who says differently is either a facist or a fool.[/quote]

Yes. :D[/quote]

conformist. = /

just kidding. the other sites suck.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']If CAG was a chick, I'd marry her. Thats how damn sexy CAG is.[/quote]

And she'd cheat on you with me. :wink:[/quote]

And she'd cheat on both of you with me. \:D/

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']If CAG was a chick, I'd marry her. Thats how damn sexy CAG is.[/quote]

And she'd cheat on both of you with me. \:D/[/quote]

And swing by my room because she still couldn't get no satisfaction. :p

[quote name='zewone']If CAG was a chick, I'd marry her. Thats how damn sexy CAG is.[/quote]

If cheapy's first baby is a girl, call 1st dibs.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']If CAG was a chick, I'd marry her. Thats how damn sexy CAG is.[/quote]

And I'd build a time machine and travel back in time with her and "finger-cuff" her with my younger self....

so she'd be cheating on all of you with two of me.

I'd fill her out like an application....

[quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='zewone']If CAG was a chick, I'd marry her. Thats how damn sexy CAG is.[/quote]

If cheapy's first baby is a girl, call 1st dibs.[/quote]

Done and done, Cheapy dibs.

[quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='zewone']If CAG was a chick, I'd marry her. Thats how damn sexy CAG is.[/quote]

If cheapy's first baby is a girl, call 1st dibs.[/quote]

[-X

Well Ill agree with fool.

[quote name='zion'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']If CAG was a chick, I'd marry her. Thats how damn sexy CAG is.[/quote]

And swing by my room because she still couldn't get no satisfaction. :p[/quote]

Why, would you impress her with your huge..... post count? :rofl:

She's already carrying my baby, so there...

Plus, the kid will snipe you if you try to do anything to her...I train 'em young.

It is the best place know of for game deals, and anything else you are looking for. It truly feels like a actual comunity of people.

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']If CAG was a chick, I'd marry her. Thats how damn sexy CAG is.[/quote]

She's already carrying my baby, so there...

Plus, the kid will snipe you if you try to do anything to her...I train 'em young.[/quote]

I've seen your snipes. The kid might miss me, unlike you. :p

CAG is the best site for video game deals, plus it has a really great community. However, I do usually check Slickdeals for non videogame deals.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='onetrackmind']CAG is the greatest goddamn site on the planet! Anyone who says differently is either a facist or a fool.[/quote]

OTM hit the nail right on the shaq-fuing head.[/quote]

Yup. CAG is just awesome. I love it. The community is great, deals are put up, and everything just works. IMO, it's the best deals site on the net period. Not only for games but other stuff like DVDs, etc. when you need it.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='zion'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']If CAG was a chick, I'd marry her. Thats how damn sexy CAG is.[/quote]

And swing by my room because she still couldn't get no satisfaction. :p[/quote]

Why, would you impress her with your huge..... post count? :rofl:[/quote]

What I lack in size I make up for in rythm. :wink:

i just got the whole series of Escaflowne for $60 yesterday thanks to this site, and my free Phantom Dust is in the mail... i wish there was some way just to inject it straight into my veins and have it with me all the time

bread's done
Back