Xbox Live Rewards - Holiday Giveaway

totoguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
https://microsoft.promo.eprize.com/holiday

Daily chance to win digital prizes (XBLA games, avatar gear, etc), plus every day gains you an entry to a home entertainment system raffle.

Seems to be about 214 digital prizes that can be won throughout the contest period, given out at specific dates and times. First person to enter after a specific time will win that specific prize (a bit like the Burger King Kinect thingy).

Ends December 31st. Good Luck!

You fine folks who are successfully entering (if not winning): What browser(s) are you using? I'm still getting the error message on Firefox and Safari. (Con sarn you, work-Mac!)

[quote name='mokmoof']You fine folks who are successfully entering (if not winning): What browser(s) are you using? I'm still getting the error message on Firefox and Safari. (Con sarn you, work-Mac!)[/QUOTE]
I have been able to enter just fine using Safari, FireFox and Google Chrome on my Mac.

My guess is that there is something else amiss. Can you login to your XBox Live account correctly? Did you sign up for the Xbox Live Rewards? If either of those are not validating properly, ePrize won't be able to pull your info from the Live Authentication process, and thus won't work.

[quote name='mokmoof']You fine folks who are successfully entering (if not winning): What browser(s) are you using? I'm still getting the error message on Firefox and Safari. (Con sarn you, work-Mac!)[/QUOTE]
Both Firefox and Internet Explorer on my laptop are giving me error messages :cry:

[quote name='A Gamer']My guess is that there is something else amiss. Can you login to your XBox Live account correctly? Did you sign up for the Xbox Live Rewards? If either of those are not validating properly, ePrize won't be able to pull your info from the Live Authentication process, and thus won't work.[/QUOTE]
- Logged into my XBL account/gametag.
- Already signed up to the Rewards program.
- Receiving error messages.

[quote name='A Gamer']My guess is that there is something else amiss. Can you login to your XBox Live account correctly? Did you sign up for the Xbox Live Rewards? If either of those are not validating properly, ePrize won't be able to pull your info from the Live Authentication process, and thus won't work.[/QUOTE]
- Logged into my XBL account/gametag.
- Already signed up to the Rewards program.
- Receiving error messages.

It's working now. I have no idea how, since I didn't change anything, but whatever.

I didn't win anything, but the "re-gifting" on facebook is just stupid. All it is is basically an invitation to come try to win something. Not a gift whatsoever.

You re-gift them whatever it is that is shown... The odd looking sweater... The socks... The fruit cake... etc... Basically the carp you wouldn't want to keep even if you did win it. I snickered when I saw it. Although the towel one is a bit creepy...

img_regift_christmas_sweater.jpg

img_regift_jelly_of_the_month.jpg

img_regift_fruitcake.jpg

img_regift_wearable_blanket.jpg

img_regift_socks_of_the_world.jpg

img_regift_breadmaker.jpg

There... I have re-gifted all of my 'loser' prizes to you guys. Enjoy! :booty:

There's a little link ("Click here if you can't see the game") that you can use to just skip the whole thing and see if you won or not.

So I go to check my email

and its one from Xbox Live Rewards

it says: This message looks very suspicious to our SmartScreen filters, so we've blocked attachments, pictures, and links for your safety. Show content

Microsoft blocks its own emails ahahaha

No win here either. Maybe this thing is rigged? lol. I'm shocked no one on this thread has won yet. Well gl to everyone. Hopefully someone wins soon!

I think someone mentioned winning 160ms points when I posted the link in one of the Xbox Rewards threads.

I personally have yet to win anything on my account or my brother's.

[quote name='kburns10']No win here either. Maybe this thing is rigged? lol. I'm shocked no one on this thread has won yet. Well gl to everyone. Hopefully someone wins soon![/QUOTE]
Well, as with all ePrize promotions, the wins are at specific randomly pre-determined times. Based on the duration of the contest, and total number of prizes awarded, there will be one prize roughly every 3 to 4 hours.

Considering the fact that Microsoft has spammed this to every Xbox Live account, as well as having it on the main xbox.com home page, and the console greeting channel, I will assume that there will be a LOT of people entering. Compounding it is the fact that every loss encourages the person to spread the word, so even more people will hear about it.

Thus, the odds of being the first person to play at or after one of the win times is going to be pretty slim for this one. As with the BK promo, this will come down to luck.

Note: just completed my first Xbox Live Rewards survey for 20 MSP. Yay! :roll:

Man, I am 0/4 on two accounts. -_-

Btw if anyone wondered or cared, it's on Eastern Time (it would seem at least). I played twice the first day since the second time was after 9pm (pacific).

[quote name='All Out Fanboy']I havent won yet and I have used 20+ fake silver accounts[/QUOTE]

This is just so fking sad, people.
It's 1 out of millions chances here. Do not waste time making fake accounts.
I swear, it's hard for me to control my anger. It just annoys me so much when people have nothing better to do than try to sit around and win such a contest that is so clearly not weighed in any ones favor. It's like those kids that set up hundreds or thousands of fake emails to try to win stuff, only to get beat by someone like me as we only entered once.

It's pure luck.
Appreciate the "game" as it's meant to be played; for 10 seconds a day.
It's meant to be a fun little game of luck, not some time consuming chore to win a prize!

But yes, It'd be nice to see a winner here. Even if it's the lowest prize possible.

[quote name='All Out Fanboy']yeah but I will use the accounts as achievement boosting accounts[/QUOTE]

What's your main account?

Wonderful.

I clicked on Download Silverlight, installed it, refreshed the page, and it says "You've already played today".

I doubt I won, but if I did I guess I'll never know.

bread's done
Back