Free Dominos Pizza Coupons

[quote name='Redeema']Gotta login through Facebook otherwise it's a no go. Unless there's another workaround that I didn't see.[/QUOTE]
Yeah i'm pretty sure you have to, i just have another facebook account just to do those type of things.

It was kind of annoying but worth it. It's roughly $7-8 per large pizza (including tax).

Also, on the videos - you can drag the bar that shows how much you watched to the end and skip them.

Seems kind of like a rip off.

Maybe I live in a good area for dominoes customers or something but It looks like their highest prize is a buy 1 get 1 free pizza and I get those every week in the mail already.

Maybe if the up the prizes to just a free pizza

[quote name='TheRobReport']Seems kind of like a rip off.

Maybe I live in a good area for dominoes customers or something but It looks like their highest prize is a buy 1 get 1 free pizza and I get those every week in the mail already.

Maybe if the up the prizes to just a free pizza[/QUOTE]

I've never got one of those coupons in my area. We get the 3 medium for 6 each.

I went through this about a month ago. I got the "free" pizza coupon (with purchase of a large pizza of course) and I even received the email with the "coupon code" - unfortunately the Dominos in my area doesn't/didn't accept this code. I filed a complaint with Dominos Customer Service and they said they were sending me a $5 Gift Card instead...

Went through and did this. Got jipped though, they sent me a Cinnastix coupon instead (even after going through and getting the 100 pts).

Ummm....what? Why are you ppl requesting coupons? Just don't do it until you are ready to order and you can buy right away. It forwards you to the dominos site with the coupon already active.

bread's done
Back