Might and Magic Clash of Heroes for NDS $11 Shipped AC @ Kohls.com

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Might and Magic : Clash of Heroes for the DS is on sale @ Kohls.com for $12.74 shipped, use codes "NEXTORDER20" and "FREECCDEC" to knock another 20% off, and free standard shipping. Comes out to $10.19 before taxes. Rhythm Heaven is the same price.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/toys2009/videogamesaccessories/nintendo/nintendods/PRD~758355/Might+and+Magic+Clash+of+Heroes+for+Nintendo+DS.jsp

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/toys2009/videogamesaccessories/nintendo/nintendods/PRD~758374/Rhythm+Heaven+for+Nintendo+DS.jsp

Also, Trauma Center : Under the Knife 2 for $11.99 before tax.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/toys2009/videogamesaccessories/nintendo/nintendods/PRD~577867/Nintendo+DS+Trauma+Center+Under+the+Knife+2.jsp

Seems like a decent enough deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was waiting for the XBLA version, but it feels like an eternity. I jumped on it, thanks OP.

[quote name='elessar123']
As for Lock's Quest, it seems like shovelware, and I always see it in stores cheap.[/QUOTE]

Really? I've heard nothing but good things about it, and it got great reviews.

---

And by the way, I highly recommend Might and Magic at this price. It's one of my favorite puzzle games of all time, and it works great on the touch screen.

[quote name='elessar123']As for Lock's Quest, it seems like shovelware[/QUOTE]

You and I have a different definition for shovelware. If you didn't like it, that's cool. But to lump it in with the quick-buck garbage out there seems a little extreme to me.

[quote name='ihadFG']Really? I've heard nothing but good things about it, and it got great reviews.

---

And by the way, I highly recommend Might and Magic at this price. It's one of my favorite puzzle games of all time, and it works great on the touch screen.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='salty tbone']You and I have a different definition for shovelware. If you didn't like it, that's cool. But to lump it in with the quick-buck garbage out there seems a little extreme to me.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I should clarify. I meant that I always see it in the bargain bins in stores, and it's always cheap (around $10). I meant it might not be as good a deal as MM. Not saying it's a bad game, as I haven't played it at all.

[quote name='elessar123']Sorry, I should clarify. I meant that I always see it in the bargain bins in stores, and it's always cheap (around $10). I meant it might not be as good a deal as MM. Not saying it's a bad game, as I haven't played it at all.[/QUOTE]

Ah, ok. That makes sense. I have also seen some better deals on Lock's Quest before.

Locke's Quest (by 5thcell, the scribblenaut's people) and M&M Clash of Heroes are both awesome games. I'm just waiting for the HD PSN version... oooh with multiplayer support too!

Thank you!

Been waiting to give this game a try after hearing many praises for it.

Also for some reason kohl succesfully authorize my PayPal card but the order didn't complete (never got confirm, said it could not charge blah blah). Had to use a different card.

I got hopelessly stuck in this game and traded it in. The boss fights just seem to require a bit too much luck. Plus you have to grind puzzles to level up units you didn't use if those are the ones you need for a boss.

Fun game but ultimately it frustrated the fun out of me. Worth it at this price though to see if you like it.

bread's done
Back