Giveaway: 2 Nintendo DSi XL's with Mario vs DK: Mini-Land Mayhem!

I'm glad this isn't a complete scavenger hunt like before, the "new and improved" Examiner runs horribly slow on my work computer and I keep getting bombarded with pop-ups.

Entered though, thanks a ton for the contest! Been a while since I've seen one of these around here.

[quote name='celegus']I'm glad this isn't a complete scavenger hunt like before, the "new and improved" Examiner runs horribly slow on my work computer and I keep getting bombarded with pop-ups.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this feedback...I thought long and hard about how to streamline the contests to make them fun but not frustrating. And yes, "new and improved" belongs in quotes. Examiner.com is an advertising cesspool with popups coming out every orifice!

(Starting my own little venture here, hoping to move all my future content and contests by January 1st.)

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Do you have to send the URL of the page the picture is on or the URL for the actual picture?[/QUOTE]

Just the URL of the article you found the image in, not the image URL itself. Good question!

oh, just the article? damn, what if we put in the pictures url instead? are we screwed? do we send another one with the articles?

[quote name='thisjustanother']oh, just the article? damn, what if we put in the pictures url instead? are we screwed? do we send another one with the articles?[/QUOTE]

If I could weigh your submission with extra credit I totally would :)
Still, you're not screwed. I'll definitely include that submission.

[quote name='killyourfm']Just the URL of the article you found the image in, not the image URL itself. Good question![/QUOTE]

I put the url of the image. Does that count?

opps. the answer was already posted.

[quote name='BossVersion1']I still need a DS. Thanks for the sweet contest, Jason! :)[/QUOTE]

My pleasure, thanks for entering!

(On a related note, has anyone played Mario vs DK? I've only played the DSiWare version but it was addictive as hell.)

[quote name='killyourfm']My pleasure, thanks for entering!

(On a related note, has anyone played Mario vs DK? I've only played the DSiWare version but it was addictive as hell.)[/QUOTE]

I'll check it out when I win my DS! :cool:

Says this on the site now:
CONTEST CLOSED: The 5pm EST hour has struck, and we're digging through all of your email submissions to check for accuracy and duplicates. Our two winners will be notified no later than Monday morning. Thanks for playing gang!

I'm hoping for good fortune to smile upon me.

bread's done
Back