Pre-Christmas Giveaway! 7 Copies of Trine for PC.

TWIXMIX

CAG Veteran
Hey everyone,

My site ArmchairConquistadors.com is having a Trine giveaway right now, so I figured I'd mention it here for anyone that may be interested.

It's pretty easy to enter, and your chances of winning should be pretty good. You can find all the information you need about the giveaway at www.armchairconquistadors.com/trine-giveaway/.

There are two ways to enter, each which should take only a few minutes. You can enter on the site by posting a comment in the story answering the given question, or you can enter on Twitter.

Read the post on the site carefully, and Good luck!

Haha, good luck then!

If this contest is well received we definitely plan on having more in the future. We feel obligated to give back to our fans/readers/viewers. Feel free to check out the rest of our content too. We're a new site and we're always looking for feedback on how to improve our video and written content.

If you enter via Twitter, don't forget to follow @ArmchairUpdates, since some already have. Also, don't forget to enter on ArmchairConquistadors.com too in the comments section for an extra chance to win.

Good luck!

Thanks for entering guys.

If you entered on Twitter don't forget to follow @ArmchairUpdates to be eligible to win. Some people have just been tweeting, which is not enough to win.

Secondly, don't forget to post on the site as well. This will give you a total of 2 chances to win a copy of Trine.

bread's done
Back