Amazon - B1G1 50% Off (select games & accessories)

When Amazon matches TRU's deals they never seem to do it for everything. Not that I really blame them considering their prices are often cheaper than TRU's to begin with and they seem to have more inventory for those items than TRU.

The games are really decent. Surprised there's Black Ops for 360 and PS3, but no PC. Oh well, guess it means that I'll just save my money.

[quote name='Izod517']Sucks I just bought Your Shape the other day, hasn't even hit my front door yet. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Rebuy and return, my friend.

My fourth Wii Remote controller just died and I was thinking of getting the new Wii Remote Plus.
Do these controllers ever go on sale? I always bought them in full price.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']My fourth Wii Remote controller just died and I was thinking of getting the new Wii Remote Plus.
Do these controllers ever go on sale? I always bought them in full price.[/QUOTE]

The Flingsmash bundle was $32 forever. I finally went to pull the trigger a couple days ago, and sure enough... it was back up to full price.

I just bought the first two Kingdom Hearts games yesterday. x.x

You think they'll refund me the difference if I e-mail them?

[quote name='Chaltier']I just bought the first two Kingdom Hearts games yesterday. x.x

You think they'll refund me the difference if I e-mail them?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't hurt to try. I was able to get a game credit that was a 1 day only deal when I ordered it the day before the deal, though I fully expected them to say no. I would try the chat option if you have the time as I have found chat responses to be more helpful than email responses, but I am not sure whether that is true across the board.

I think this is the time I get Dead Space, the 17 days of bullcrap sold by amazon has been pretty awful so far so I'll just bite on this deal and save 10 bucks.

Would love to jump on Ear Force DSS 7.1 Channel Dolby Surround Sound Processor and Ear Force X11 Amplified Stereo Headset for $114.52, but I can't seem to justify the cost.

No Donkey Kong Country or Epic Mickey. Those would probably be the only 2 I'd even be interested in right now, but thankfully my backlog is ginormous.

outside black ops, not much to get excited about...most of the stuff is MSRP or close to it and a fair number of items were considerably cheaper during post thanksgiving sales....but parents looking for a moderate deal on DS games might find something worthwhile

funny thing is i saw FF 1 and 2 at best buy for 10 each and go

MAN I HOPE BEST BUY MATCHES THE AD and can get both for 15..

amazon does it and now im like NAH i dont want them LOL

[quote name='FadeToOne']No Donkey Kong Country or Epic Mickey. Those would probably be the only 2 I'd even be interested in right now, but thankfully my backlog is ginormous.[/QUOTE]

I've only started down the list, but I see the Collector's Edition of "Epic Mickey."

Im hoping they continually add some stuff. Or Im gonna do what the other poster said and just buy your shape and return it. Was lookin to get kinectimals as a christmas gift and then either kinect sports or fighters uncaged for myself yet they werent included .... wryyy

Lufia + nothing :(

Challenge Me: Brain Puzzles 2 ds (too bad there wasnt a demo of this to play to see if its anygood)

Foto Showdown 20 (too bad it wasnt 10)

Eh nothing for me. Was looking for something to pair Sly Collection with but Dante's Inferno was the only thing I was pondering but sadly won't work with 360 version.

I just bought 2 of these games about a week ago. Any chance of them reimbursing me the difference that I would have saved? lol

[quote name='Zaku77']I just bought 2 of these games about a week ago. Any chance of them reimbursing me the difference that I would have saved? lol[/QUOTE]

Nope. Amazon doesn't have a xx-day price guarantee . . . pull the trigger and its yours. You just have to know when to pull it . . . :bomb:

I really hate when they put games on the list for only one console when they are on both. I really wanted Assassins Creed 1 and 2 but they are only for the PS3. I know they have updated their lists to correct that later on so I guess I will wait and watch.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Nope. Amazon doesn't have a xx-day price guarantee . . . pull the trigger and its yours. You just have to know when to pull it . . . :bomb:[/QUOTE]

They were bought wit credit, so I s'pose I can't really complain I guess! lol

guh :( wading through the list of eligable items is a pain... can people just post what's good in the sale I don't like sifting through 8 pages of charging stations.

[quote name='Zaku77']I think it's an accessory for them. Not the controller itself.[/QUOTE]
They have the Fable III controller for 360 available. I still only have the original controllers for PS3 and was hoping to pick up a Dualshock 3, oh well I can wait.

[quote name='kak23']They have the Fable III controller for 360 available. I still only have the original controllers for PS3 and was hoping to pick up a Dualshock 3, oh well I can wait.[/QUOTE]

I didn't check on amazon. I'm just going off how he described it and the price. You should look for yourself. Be a shame if you missed a deal because I interpreted something wrong >XD

999 and Sly for me. Now this really has to be the end for me this season or I'll have plenty of time to play through my backlog because I'll be divorced. Hehehe.

[quote name='shiny_dante']im kinda disappointed i didnt see Golden Sun anywhere, guess i'll get it at toyrus[/QUOTE]
I don't believe ToysRUs carries it either.

bread's done
Back