SingStar Dance Party Pack w/2 Mics (PS3) $29.99 at Amazon

evergoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
singstar-dance-party-pack_1289251835_LRG.jpg

Sing and dance to your heart's content here.

This is cheaper than the stand-alone disc on Amazon ($36.99) AND you get two mics!

I would get it but I don't have any of the move accessories so it seems a bit pricey considering I got singstar vol 2 with 2 mics for $4.98 and singstar vol 1 just disk for 7.98. I wonder if this thing will be 10 or less down the road?

[quote name='crewj']too bad scea hasn't released the wireless mics in the us.[/QUOTE]

I was gonna say, what is this 1997? Everything is wireless these days.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I was gonna say, what is this 1997? Everything is wireless these days.[/QUOTE]

1997? Rock Band/Lips has only had wireless mics for a couple years at most. But yeah, at this point not doing wired.

[quote name='lito88']Is this any good? Thinking of getting my for my family[/QUOTE]
This is definitely a crowd pleaser, especially if your family enjoys popular music from the '60s onward. Hands down, SingStar's vocals > Rock Band's, and I

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xbox_mole']Is the game still playable without the move controllers?

I don't have move, but I love the SingStar series.[/QUOTE]

It is, you can choose either to sing, dance, or both. (Don't literally try to do both the singing and dancing, very hard with a wired mic :lol:)

Because the game lets you select either you can either exclusively sing with just the mics or exclusively dance with only the move controllers. (You could also go on and download more songs from the series through the Singstar Store, although the dance selection on there is limited)

If you already have previous iterations of SingStar and don't really care about the dancing, be sure to check the track list first:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SingStar_Dance

There's a lot of repeats of previous on-disc songs and DLC - which makes this disc still the first place to get the dance version for a lot of these songs, but it's still something to consider.

bread's done
Back