Star Ocean: The Last Hope International $29.99 at Amazon

[quote name='mitnosi']19.99 new at Gamestop, hoping Amazon will match this.[/QUOTE]

^this, I was lucky enough to find a sealed copy too. I almost grabbed the 360 ver but after reading about the multiple 3 disc switch I just decided to pass.

[quote name='mitnosi']19.99 new at Gamestop, hoping Amazon will match this.[/QUOTE]

Are you serious, I just bought it on amazon yesterday for $29.99 plus tax.

[quote name='ps2emotions']Are you serious, I just bought it on amazon yesterday for $29.99 plus tax.[/QUOTE]

I would send it back immediately after you get it, just make sure you don't open it.

Send in your request to Amazon now if you want to get a sealed copy people! It's sold out online at gamestop.com so pick it up in store, and good luck not getting a gutted display copy...

[quote name='Phenomic']I would send it back immediately after you get it, just make sure you don't open it.[/QUOTE]

I actually might do that but seeing how as it is sold out online now I"m not so sure because $29.99 still isn't too bad. Bad thing is I checked gamestop online price yesterday and it was still $49.99 so I jumped on amazon's deal. Is this a permanent price drop do you suppose?

[quote name='ps2emotions']I actually might do that but seeing how as it is sold out online now I"m not so sure because $29.99 still isn't too bad. Bad thing is I checked gamestop online price yesterday and it was still $49.99 so I jumped on amazon's deal. Is this a permanent price drop do you suppose?[/QUOTE]

Online prices are not updated as fast as in store sometimes, I picked it up new 2 days ago for $20 at gamestop

[quote name='ps2emotions']I actually might do that but seeing how as it is sold out online now I"m not so sure because $29.99 still isn't too bad. Bad thing is I checked gamestop online price yesterday and it was still $49.99 so I jumped on amazon's deal. Is this a permanent price drop do you suppose?[/QUOTE]

My assumption that it's pretty much going to be a permanent drop because this was an older 360 port of a mediocre game as it is and it's been dropping down at various websites like Gamestop and Amazon for the last few weeks now. I wouldn't pay 30 for it personally, but I would mind owning an international copy for 15-20.

[quote name='silent h3ro']I don't think they PM GameStop.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes they do if they get enough people pointing them to a lower price. I know I submitted this earlier along with Just Cause 2 and Front Mission.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I may bite it for $19.99 or less ;)[/QUOTE]

Time to get to biting then at Gamestop. 19.99 new or 17.99 used.

[quote name='Phenomic']My assumption that it's pretty much going to be a permanent drop because this was an older 360 port of a mediocre game as it is and it's been dropping down at various websites like Gamestop and Amazon for the last few weeks now. I wouldn't pay 30 for it personally, but I would mind owning an international copy for 15-20.[/QUOTE]

I just emailed amazon telling them I saw it at gamestop for $19.99. I asked if I would have to pay to have it shipped back. I also asked if they would give me a little gaming credit I would not bother returning it. Gas went up 25 cents overnight when Obama signed the no offshore drilling for 7 years on sat and expected to hit $5 to $6 a gallon. Might just hold on to it because my local gamestop don't have it in stock and the next closest one is about 15 miles away.

[quote name='LordVila']Time to get to biting then at Gamestop. 19.99 new or 17.99 used.[/QUOTE]

I would buy it new for sure unless I could actually inspect the used copy. Makes it tougher decision though if the 20% off used would work for you because that would put it closer to $15. Still hard to beat buying it new for $19.99 because I just paid $29.99 from amazon yesterday and from what I've read about how great the game is and how many hours you can sink into it I don't feel bad about it.

[quote name='loveangel']damm, i bought it frm amazon ,[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad so did I and just yesterday too after checking the prices all over online and seeing most places asking $49.99 plus for it. From what I've read we can't go wrong with this game even if we paid full price other than the fact I have a ginormous backlog:roll:

Bah, OOS online for both Used and New, and the closest Gamestops that have it new/used are 20 miles away ..I'll pass them tomorrow though!

How is their Pickup@Store service?

bread's done
Back