Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers (Wii) $14.99 Amazon.com

Zaku77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers is only $14.99 on Amazon right now. This is sold by Amazon, so it is Prime eligible. This is the cheapest I have seen this new! I picked it up for $5 with $10 promo credit, enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woops, forgot the link. That thread is about used games at Gamestop though, and this one is about a new game at Amazon. Even if it is mentioned, it's still helpful to have a new one at a different retailer pointed out! Thank you for the link though ^_^

It's completely worth $15. The voice acting is pretty mediocre, but otherwise, it's solid all around. Beware: If you go into it expecting a traditional FF, or even a typical FF:CC, you'll be severely disappointed.

to sum up the whole game, it's about picking up objects and throwing. it has nice graphics and music though. recommended at this price.

Isn't this cheaper at Target on clearance? Yeah that's YMMV, and no Target I've ever looked for clearance stuff in actually had it, but that's another option.

That said, from what I've read and the few minutes I've played, even at $15 this game can be a letdown. It's really going to depend on if you have an open mind about it and don't actually expect Final Fantasy 7-quality gameplay.

I think this game is more of an action platformer with some rail shooter bits possibly?

I ordered one of these a few weeks ago when it was on sale from amazon and it came with a 2010 FF:CC Calendar.

I haven't opened it yet as it is a christmas gift between my gf and I, but it looks pretty cool :)

[quote name='soonersfan60']How similar is this to FF:CC? We really liked that game for GC.[/QUOTE]

I don't THINK it's anything like that, though I could be wrong.

So regarding that central mechanic...is it actually fun? Sounds like that's the make or break point. I mean like Bionic Commando's bionic arm? Awesome. This? I don't know. It actually sounds like it could be fun, but then control like that is often frustrating.

Going by yesterday with Neir, by the time someone talks me into this it'll be sold out :lol:

Come on, I seriously want to be talked into this! :lol: Is the central mechanic actually fun? Obnoxious?

bread's done
Back