Dr. Pepper code

Archfiend

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
AQPT 1HDX ZM0L(i belive that is a zero and not an O but I could be wrong)

Not sure what DLC it is for or if there already is a drpepper code thread, but have at it my fellow CAGS.

thanks for the code , quick question drpepper is asking what is the size, flavor and where u got it. thanks.

O yea I know this is old but here is a free code Happy Holidays

YWEH GDDQ ZZDH

20 Oz Diet Dr. Pep from Rite Aid. Say if you took it.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']O yea I know this is old but here is a free code Happy Holidays

YWEH GDDQ ZZDH

20 Oz Diet Dr. Pep from Rite Aid. Say if you took it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I got an EA Prize. Kinda wish I hadn't considering I only have one of the games that had prizes, that being Mass Effect 2. Oh well, I chose the Recon Hood which is actually pretty sweet. Thanks again.

[quote name='Ronon']thanks for the code , quick question drpepper is asking what is the size, flavor and where u got it. thanks.[/QUOTE]I think it was a 20oz Diet Dr. Pepper, 76 Gas Station

What did it give you if I may ask?

When I entered the code, it said I'd won an EA Prize. I then got to choose from several different EA games, including, but not limited to, Medal of Honor, Mass Effect 2, EA MMA, The Sims 3, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Skate 3, etc. All of the prizes only worked for 360 or PC. Don't know why there was no love for PS3, but oh well. I went with Mass Effect 2, seeing as it's the only game out of those that I own. I was then given a screen where I could pick a prize. For Mass Effect 2, I could choose between a visor/nightvision goggles that gave me +5% to Power, a Recon helmet that gave me +5% weapon strength, or another visor/goggles that gave me some other +5%.

I chose the helmet.

[quote name='Archfiend']Not sure what DLC it is for or if there already is a drpepper code thread, but have at it my fellow CAGS.[/QUOTE]
Here is a link to the prizes currently available:

http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/prizes/

They have been adding games as they are released (NFS Hot Pursuit recently added), but I doubt the list will change again before the promo ends (end of year).

Thanks for the reminder. I had a bunch of unused codes. I got all the BFBC2 DLC and a couple ringtones, which prove to be pretty lame. What's with the weird doo doo doo sound in the "Mortar Strike" ringtone? Well, I could always edit that out. I also seem to have wasted a code accidentally without getting anything, by accidentally closing the popup "window". Lame that I can't get it back. Oh well.

EDIT: never mind, I was able to use the code. In the code history it said redeemed, but I found the one that I'd closed and it wasn't actually redeemed. Got another ringtone. :) It's the helmet hit one, which is pretty cool, actually. Good for a text message alert, perhaps.

[quote name='crunchewy']Thanks for the reminder. I had a bunch of unused codes. I got all the BFBC2 DLC and a couple ringtones, which prove to be pretty lame. What's with the weird doo doo doo sound in the "Mortar Strike" ringtone? Well, I could always edit that out. I also seem to have wasted a code accidentally without getting anything, by accidentally closing the popup "window". Lame that I can't get it back. Oh well.

EDIT: never mind, I was able to use the code. In the code history it said redeemed, but I found the one that I'd closed and it wasn't actually redeemed. Got another ringtone. :) It's the helmet hit one, which is pretty cool, actually. Good for a text message alert, perhaps.[/QUOTE]

I did a code for me2 many months ago and mine said redeemed too but I still had to chose which dlc I wanted and I got me2 stuff the other day.

Actually I didn't get anything, i got an error-invalid code. Apparently someone beat me to the punch.
If anybody has any codes it would be great if you could pm them to me. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Before yesterday I didn't know these Dr. Pepper DLC items existed, and the promo ends on 12/31/2010.
As it happens I want only one item, though I wouldn't turn down 2.
Can some kind soul help me out?

yea I got all the Mass Effect 2 hats and a MMA Dr.Pepper shirt.... Whatever I don't own any of them but you never know.

Happy New Year Code Presents Say if u got em
77BVKDDTT7T4

DABLREDQM331

bread's done
Back