Is this girl beautiful?

xxDOYLExx

CAGiversary!
This is a picture of Americas Next Top Model's latest winner. I have a nagging suspicion that the average male doesn't find this attractive. Am I wrong?

ann-ward-photos.jpg

1291297047_1281972169_tyra-banks-206.jpg

ANTMAnnMAIN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Models only have to be two things: skinny and tall as hell. Beauty is an not a prerequisite, but a bonus when it happens.

Also... not enough Blue Steel.

nope too freaking tall for me and not enough cowbell. i'm 6 ft and i want my bitches to be in the 5'2 range like the BEAUTIFUL lea michele god damn i just got a boner!!!

Uhm...no. She's all skin and bones. Want my women to have some meat on their bones! Some nice big breasts and a nice ass would also be good to have, lol.

She is unattractive, IMO, but being a model and being beautiful are two different things. Designers want their clothes to appear as slimming as possible so the thinner the model the better for that purpose. They won't even have to photoshop their ads! You will never see her model for Victoria's Secret though because she has the body of a 14 year old boy.

I doubt if this girl were to walk up to most straight males on this board that the majority would have trouble rejecting her if she asked to go out.

With that said she is somewhat attractive, but anyone that skinny is probably not worth one's time. Probably couldn't go out and do anything with her without having to break because she tires easily. Couldn't grab a bite to eat either, and certainly has some sort of underlying mental issues,damn.

I think when agencies are looking for models they're looking for tall, skinny and someone with a "unique" look.

Unique meaning someone who we may not consider classically beautiful, but someone who is striking or photographs particularly well.

The people on America's Next Top Model normally are very unattractive to me. Skin and bones just doesn't do it. Got to have curves like most of the Victoria Secret models.

She's kinda pretty from the neck up, but like everyone else has said, she's too skinny for my tastes. Of course, who am I to judge? I tend to prefer the girls in the Lane Bryant catalogs... Mmmmm...curvy.

[quote name='lokizz']too thin imo reminds me of those aliens in episode 2 who worked at the clone factories.[/QUOTE]

LOL

Kaminoan.jpg
ann-ward-photos.jpg

[quote name='RawrrSlayer']Ummm...No...
It's like Jack Skellington...
With Skin....[/QUOTE]

speaking of nightmare before xmas that Sally chick was pretty hott....for a zombie claymation chick..............

Putting weight aside, no, she's not physically attractive to me. A majority of the girls on ANTM are not attractive. There's only ever 3 or 4 girls per season that are attractive imo.

As someone who hates fat chicks like a fat chick hates the gym, that is WAY too skinny, she looks like a fucking monster from an artsy RPG in the first picture.

Too skinny.. I won't bag on anyone for their preference in the looks department but give me the girls like Hayden Panettiere
hayden-panettiere-gq.jpg
or Katy Perry
20100909211518934.jpeg
any day of the week.

[quote name='coolsteel']Too skinny, her face is pretty but she needs food[/QUOTE]

"Top model needs food badly!"
"Red warrior shot a food."
"Top model is about to die!"

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Chu you'd fuck her if she was made of plastic.[/QUOTE]

who wouldnt plastic's fantastic.

bread's done
Back