Contest - Win a free copy of Fallout: New Vegas

IronSerif

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Happy Friday everyone!

Just wanted to give you all the heads up that Level Up News is holding another contest/give-away. This contest is for a free copy of Fallout: New Vegas!

We've also reviewed Fallout: New Vegas last month so feel free to check it out.

Contest rules are simple and it's very easy to enter...so head on over to Level Up News and enter to win a free copy of Fallout: New Vegas!

Contest ends Wednesday, December 15th at 9PM EST.

Thanks and have fun!

Thanks op, been looking for another fallout new vegas contest. Unfortunately this is for PC and I dont have a system that can run it. Good luck to those that enter.

[quote name='downsouthtigger']Thanks op, been looking for another fallout new vegas contest. Unfortunately this is for PC and I dont have a system that can run it. Good luck to those that enter.[/QUOTE]

Ahh sorry about that man...we're trying to secure an Xbox 360 copy for a future giveaway :)

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Done. Just wondering is it PC Steam or PC Windows LIVE?[/QUOTE]

This one is for Steam!

This is cool - you have some really wonky advertising on your site by the way, in a really bad way (just for point of reference saw a 1000.00 gift card walmart giveaway - not from walmart of course) I understand advertising is advertising, but it gives the site a poor image from my perspective, being never been there before.

Sorry for the critique, but it bothered me and wish you well with the site.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']This is cool - you have some really wonky advertising on your site by the way, in a really bad way (just for point of reference saw a 1000.00 gift card walmart giveaway - not from walmart of course) I understand advertising is advertising, but it gives the site a poor image from my perspective, being never been there before.

Sorry for the critique, but it bothered me and wish you well with the site.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info - we definitely appreciate the feedback as we don't always get to see every advertisement that hits the site. Feedback like this will help us filter out "bad" ads. Was this a "pop up"? We will definitely take care of that today :)

Thanks again and good luck to everyone!

bread's done
Back