CAG not working for me at work today :-(

Serpentor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm posting from home.... Is there a problem with CAG's "other" link today? Because I'm trying to get on CAG from work and I couldn't :whistle2:( (the whole day!) CAG is blocked from work due to "game" filtering (sigh, it's not even a gaming site). I have been using the "alternate" CAG link for a long time w/o problems until now...

So, either the IT guys/gals at work "figured" out the loophole or CAG's alternate link is not working. If the issue is at my end, then I won't be able to visit CAG as often as I like :whistle2:(

I was on CAG all the time at work until they blocked it. Then I found the www.cheapyd.com loophole and they blocked that a few months ago. I found a backdoor link to the CAGcast that I've been using until yesterday and now that is blocked!

Does anyone know any other useful backdoor links to access CAG? Today is the first day I've been at work without access to CAG and I didn't know what to do with myself.

[quote name='Kendro']I was on CAG all the time at work until they blocked it. Then I found the www.cheapyd.com loophole and they blocked that a few months ago. I found a backdoor link to the CAGcast that I've been using until yesterday and now that is blocked!

Does anyone know any other useful backdoor links to access CAG? Today is the first day I've been at work without access to CAG and I didn't know what to do with myself.[/QUOTE]

Do your work? :whee:

[quote name='basilofbkrst']Do your work? :whee:[/QUOTE]
That's dumb because youtube is enabled and so does Facebook... Well, looks like I won't be able to post much at work anymore :whistle2:(

My computer at work was blocking CAG yesterday, but today it's working (posting from there now).

The cheapyD link is blocked.

What's going on?! People are forced to work!
Seriously, I need a back door link or something.

I used to google cheapassgamer and then click on the 2nd link with the forum and that bypassed the games/forum filter somehow. Not anymore for a couple days now and it sucks.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']What's going on?! People are forced to work!
Seriously, I need a back door link or something.

I used to google cheapassgamer and then click on the 2nd link with the forum and that bypassed the games/forum filter somehow. Not anymore for a couple days now and it sucks.[/QUOTE]

I think all of our companies use the same website blocker. :lol:

The software probably had a major update a few days ago which included most CAG links. :bomb:

[quote name='Kendro']I think all of our companies use the same website blocker. :lol:

The software probably had a major update a few days ago which included most CAG links. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

It seems that way.

Not sure what happened or if anyone with adminstrative abilities changed something but I am on CAG and on the clock. Thanks. Now time to put aside some work and search for some deals :).

bread's done
Back