FREE $50 Best Buy Gift Card with any PS3 Console Dec 12 - 18

I bought a PS3 black friday bundle last Saturday, will I be able to take my receipt in and get the $50 dollar gift card?

[quote name='User D']I bought a PS3 black friday bundle last Saturday, will I be able to take my receipt in and get the $50 dollar gift card?[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat, and they should match their own offer according to their price match guarantee

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Help-To...ee/pcmcat204400050013.c?id=pcmcat204400050013

The bigger issue will be will anyone at customer service actually know about this deal, since it isn't the the circular and often these sort of quickly announced deals don't filter through to the store staff level very fast

Maybe we should print the article from the original poster and take that in to customer service just in case they don't know about it.

Hmm...anyone think Walmart will match this deal? I've been holding onto a $100 gift card for them since they gave them out with the arcade 360 units and it would be sweet to use it and then get $50 back. :cool:

Anyone that bought a PS3 before today take their receipt in and match this deal? Any success doing it?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='K_G']I'm in the same boat, and they should match their own offer according to their price match guarantee

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Help-To...ee/pcmcat204400050013.c?id=pcmcat204400050013

The bigger issue will be will anyone at customer service actually know about this deal, since it isn't the the circular and often these sort of quickly announced deals don't filter through to the store staff level very fast[/QUOTE]

They will match it, and with giftcards it prompts at the register and won't let you continue until you swipe one.

You can get the $50 gc with the black friday bundle - LPB: GOTY, Cars Blu-ray, and Modnation Racers, which has a $25 Amazon trade-in value. They're also offering $55 when you buy a PS3 along with a controller/gamepack and accesory; does anyone know if you still get the $50 gc with this offer?

Don't buy it at BEST BUY, if something goes wrong you are screwed. The worst customer service ever. DON'T DO IT. Go with a good store any other store for that matter.

bread's done
Back