Note: The bonus $10 at Amazon.com is limited to Toys & Games, but this does include video games.
Here's how it works:
1. Locate a Coinstar machine near you
2. Take $40 in change (or more) to the machine and choose to receive an e-certificate for Amazon.com credit
3. On your receipt the Gift Card Code, redeemable at Amazon is at the top
4. On the bottom of the receipt, there is another code that is redeemable at Coinstar.com, fill out a small form and they then send you the bonus $10
Here's a list of partners that this works for:
- Amazon.com - e-certificate is emailed to you, this code is entered during checkout and is good for $10 off a toy or game (including video game) sold by Amazon.com
- iTunes - they mail you a $10 gift card
- Rixty - (some social game thing I've never heard of)
- Regal Cinemas
I only provided details for the ones that I used -- click the links above and read the T&C for more info.
This promotion for Amazon.com ends 12/22 - all other partners end 12/31.
For fun, here's the stats on what I turned in today. This filled a 5 gallon bucket about 3/4 of the way -- very nice to have all of this "useless money" out of my house.
Total Credit: $312.62
Edited by daminion, 14 December 2010 - 04:04 PM.