3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) - $15.99 at Amazon

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']I just bought :ps3: 3D Dot Game Heroes for just $15.99, Amazon Prime eligible.

Link.

[/QUOTE]

For some reason I didn't think this was a disk based game. I guess the name makes it down like a psn title.

I'm enjoying it so far. It's a Legend of Zelda homage so if you enjoyed that you'll like this. And considering how much LoZ was back in the day $15.99 is a steal.

[quote name='BobaFetish']I'm on the fence about this game. I have a backlog that's months long. What is everyone's opinion on this one?[/QUOTE]

I have a huge backlog as well, but I bit this when it was $15 couple of weeks ago, figuring dropping to $10 isn't likely to happen any time soon been a PS3 exclusive.

Likely won't get to it any time soon, but don't regret the purchase whatsoever.

I found myself ordering one. Damn the backlog is growing thanks to Amazon & Black Friday. Figure you won't see this game for this price for a while. It looked too good to pass up.

I feel ripped off. I paid 20 for this on Black Friday. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Though I do think I'll jump on the PSP Crisis Core:FF7 and FF2 for 9.96 each.
I don't think I'll ever see it drop to anywhere near that low in the future. :roll:

This game is great if you enjoyed Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, or any of the previous games. It really is wonderful. I recommend it at this price.

bread's done
Back