[360 OOS] Dead Rising 2 Collector's Edition (360) $29.99 (PS3) $49.99 at Amazon

Bretts31344

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]19767[/IMG-R]The Collector's Edition includes:

• Dead Rising 2 game disc
  • Exclusive two-disc steelbook case
  • High-Def disc with 83 Minute "Zombrex Dead Rising Sun" motion picture and 24 minute "Making of" featurette
  • Zombrex "Syringe" pen
  • Zombrex "Prescription" notepad (25 pages)
  • Zombrex "Safety" card
  • Zombrex "Prospectus" sales brochure (16 pages)
  • Dead Rising 2 hardback artbook (48 pages)
:360::ps3: Dead Rising 2 Collector's Edition $29.99/$49.99 (360 now OOS)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate it when I have trade-ins on the way or pending check out. :bomb:

Just sent them my copy of DR2 for like $32.

Oh well, in for one.

Thanks OP :)

Wow... I can't believe the price. Maybe it was a mistake and they will increase the price of the 360 version to $50 later.

Anyway... glad I got my copy for $29.99!

Does this come with Case Zero also? It says under the product description in amazon but it doesnt mention it when it says whats included in the zombrex edition...

Thank you so much for posting this, OP.

Also, for the people who prefer PS3 as their playing platform, don't forget Case Zero and Case West. So far, they are just 360 exclusives, one day they won't be, but for now, just be aware.

[quote name='jordie73']and there is an exclusive 'epilogue' dlc coming out soon for the xbox-Thanks![/QUOTE]
It's not DLC. It's going to be it's own seperate download title.

was going to wait for xbox dr2 standard to drop to around $15-20, but for $30 why not. have dr1 and case zero on xbox. i prefer to keep this on xbox.

my dead space 1 and soon to be deadspace 2 and extraction is going to be on ps3

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Wow... I can't believe the price. Maybe it was a mistake and they will increase the price of the 360 version to $50 later.

Anyway... glad I got my copy for $29.99![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree. Has the regular version even been this cheap yet? $30 is a total steal.

I went for this as soon as I saw the deal hit the deal sites. I had actually canceled the earlier BF Lightning Deal for the regular when it was a still-great $24.99, just didn't think I'd get to it any time soon...

But I can't pass up this whole premium package now at this price.

Really crappy stuff for $30 for a collectors edition I got to say. I Kinda feel like I'm really just paying for the game itself in a steelbook now that I've purchased it.

[quote name='bthoma']Yeah, I agree. Has the regular version even been this cheap yet? $30 is a total steal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... regular edition is still $50.

CAG jdb230 posted it on slickdeals now. Thanks for at least linking back and the credit, oh wait, you didn't do either. Get it fast before the SD hoarders move in.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']I thought it was like a general rule... multiplatform games are always on the 360.

PS3 and Wii are only for the exclusive games.[/QUOTE]

There's always those rare exceptions like FF 13.

Even though I have way too many games to play right now, I picked it up since I had a $20 gaming credit at Amazon. Thanks OP, nice deal.

[quote name='Irukandji']very tempted to sell my reg edition to amazon for 32 and buy this for 30 haha.[/QUOTE]
I was about to post this. It's what I did since I had a lot of Amazon credit. Free upgrade to the special edition and a 2.00 profit. Not bad at all, though I'll list mine on Craigslist first since it's still sealed (maybe get 40 out of it instead of 32).

Hey jdb230, I see you're watching this thread. Why the fuck did you post this at SD? Those extra rep points going to get you laid? fucking idiot

[quote name='Bretts31344']CAG jdb230 posted it on slickdeals now. Thanks for at least linking back and the credit, oh wait, you didn't do either. Get it fast before the SD hoarders move in.[/QUOTE]

#-o Well that sucks.

[quote name='Bretts31344']CAG jdb230 posted it on slickdeals now. Thanks for at least linking back and the credit, oh wait, you didn't do either. Get it fast before the SD hoarders move in.[/QUOTE]

Banish the traitor. never post good game deals on slickdeals. If you do that you're basically saying you support the resellers instead of the gamers.

It's not that we don't have resellers here too, it's just that why invite more sharks to the feeding frenzy?

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']I thought it was like a general rule... multiplatform games are always on the 360.

PS3 and Wii are only for the exclusive games.[/QUOTE]

Maybe in fanboyism creed.

EA games are developed on the PS3 and ported to the XBOX.

Most Konami multi-platform games are as well.

Wow, some people are pathetic. I've posted deals that I myself have found both on sd and cag as well as good deals I find on one forum that aren't posted on the other. I like both forums which is why I posted this deal there as well. And you're complaining I didn't "link"/give credit to you is because the last time I posted a link to a deal I found on sd here and encouraged people to thank the op there, the mods here removed it from my posting.....

[quote name='jdb230']Wow, some people are pathetic. I've posted deals that I myself have found both on sd and cag as well as good deals I find on one forum that aren't posted on the other. I like both forums which is why I posted this deal there as well. And you're complaining I didn't "link"/give credit to you is because the last time I posted a link to a deal I found on sd here and encouraged people to thank the op there, the mods here removed it from my posting.....[/QUOTE]

You are a traitor.

You know the deals die very fast after they hit SD. If you are going to post a deal over SD, at least wait one hour, so CAGers have a chance to pick up the game first.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Hey jdb230, I see you're watching this thread. Why the fuck did you post this at SD? Those extra rep points going to get you laid? fucking idiot[/QUOTE]

I think there are a lot of rogue CAGs who's sole purpose is to scour for deals to post on SD. And to you, I'd like to salute you
flipping_off-3398.gif

What I don't understand is helping out people who make money flipping on SD? Strangers no less...

It's celebrated posting deals here on CAG because of the surrounding gaming atmosphere...we're all gamers.

Any gamers on SD know that CAG exists...they know where to look and find deals...it's here on CAG!

Advertising it in their forums only brings re-sellers into the equation.

bread's done
Back