PSP EyePet With Camera - $15.59 thru Amazon

Huh, I didn't even know they released a PSP camera in the US. Decent deal if you want to take (rather low quality) pictures and videos with your PSP.

wow this is pretty hot actually. Would make a great gift for any kid (w/ a psp of course)

I'm kind of tempted to bite on this for myself, but I think I'd rather wait for the invizimals bundle to drop

Thank you OP, picked one up for the camera alone :)

Yes, Invizimals is better but pricier too and Amazon cleared it or something because they haven't had it for a while.

[quote name='rpgfan']can you elaborate that? Not everyone have Gundams.[/QUOTE]

lol, mine is parked in my backyard, I might need it soon in 2012 :lol:

[quote name='jpm804']Thanks OP .... got this just for the camera alone.[/QUOTE]

Same here, but my daughter likes Eye Pet on the ps3 so I'm curious on the game play to this.

Also going to hold out for Invizimals on the cheap. Waited and hoped it would come stateside. I can wait some more. Although my psp may be completely submerged in dust by then. No trophies=no attention to playstation products anymore.

Yeah, Amazon, please make Invisimals w/camera $19.99 and I'll buy.

Reviews for the PSP EyePet are pretty bad. The PS3 version is decent, though short-lived. I got it at Move launch and me and the kids played it all the time - for about 4 days ;).

Invisimals doesn't have glowing reviews either, but at least it was a game designed with the PSP camera in mind, unlike EyePet which seems to have been shoehorned onto a platform where it doesn't belong.

I can't find stand alone PSP Cameras for sale except for play-asia and ebay, both of which have the official Sony PSP Camera, however much pricier.

Tempted to pick this up just for the camera...
What to do, what to do?

Nevermind, the curiosity about the camera got the better of me and my wallet.

Was going to grab this, but then I learned that this "new" version of the PSP camera is a serious downgrade from the camera that's been available overseas for years: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go!Cam

...apparently the old camera (PSP-300) was 1.3 Megapixels, whereas the "new" model (PSP-450X) is only a friggin' 0.3 Megapixel camera... yikes. For those interested in a camera for their PSP (which, IMHO, seems pointless now that every damned cell phone has one), it's almost worth just importing the better one.

bread's done
Back