Dark Sector
Motorstorm
Virtua Fighter 5
Gengi: Days of the Blade
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
Guitar Hero III
Madden NFL 09
NCAA Football 2009

[quote name='nixmahn']time crisis 4 comes w/ Time crisis raging storm btw[/QUOTE]

This isn't the Time Crisis game for the Playstation Move... right?

[quote name='nixmahn']time crisis 4 comes w/ Time crisis raging storm btw[/QUOTE]

Did Raging Storm come with a TC4 download code or on the disc itself?

@flamed, Raging storm is the move game, TC4 had a guncon

Don't you mean Time Crisis Raging Storm comes with Time Crisis 4?

I'd get Time Crisis 4, but I don't think I'll be able to find a Guncon 3 anymore at my Gamestops. I might jump on Motorstorm though. I keep passing on Dark Sector, banking that I find a new copy for that price. Might look into Virtua Fighter 5 reviews.

i was given time crisis 4 with the guncon when i got my ps3 and i have never been able to bring myself to even open it up and try it.

Cool. Thanks OP.

I'm going to grab Motorstorm for that price. I was going to look for it at BBV (part of their B1G1 Free deal) but this is still better than that.

[quote name='chimpian']So just to recap for the slow guy (me)
time crisis 4 has the game you can use the move on with it as well?

thanks[/QUOTE]

As far as I know (I don't own these games yet):

Time Crisis 4 (the one that is $5) only works with the hard to find Guncon 3. The new Razing Storm is made for Move and apparently has a move compatible version of Time Crisis 4 on it.

Can someone with the games confirm?

Time Crisis 4 is not the move supported one. There is no Move support patch that I'm aware off. Need a Guncon to be able to play it. Time Crisis: Razing Storm is the new one with move support.

i just read the same thing in a few reviews
the new time crisis includes 4 and a pirate game too.

unless i find a cheap guncon im going to pass on that one.

I honestly expect Razing Storm to drop price very fast. Only time Amazon sold out on it was when it was 22 on Cyber Monday. Is fun, but not 40 dollar fun. Very short shooter.

[quote name='GohanX']As far as I know (I don't own these games yet):

Time Crisis 4 (the one that is $5) only works with the hard to find Guncon 3. The new Razing Storm is made for Move and apparently has a move compatible version of Time Crisis 4 on it.

Can someone with the games confirm?[/QUOTE]

Yes all the games within the disc are move compatible. Razing Storm, Time Crisis 4, and Pirate Island. Take note that the standalone Time Crisis 4 is NOT compatible with the move, your dualshock or Guncon 3 will be needed.

[quote name='zenintrude']Good god... good work at shitting up this thread boys. You've done me proud![/QUOTE]

I'm glad my work is appreciated, thank you :D

[quote name='xRemnant']I honestly expect Razing Storm to drop price very fast. Only time Amazon sold out on it was when it was 22 on Cyber Monday. Is fun, but not 40 dollar fun. Very short shooter.[/QUOTE]

Thats where I got my copy

Thanks for all of the Time Crisis talk (not being sarcastic)! It was very helpful for me. I will wait until Razing Storm is $10ish to use with my Move.

Lots of misinformation on this. Time Crisis 4 doesn't include the newly released RaZing Storm. TC4 is included in the newly released RaZing Storm, not RaGing Storm. TC4 is mediocre at best and graphically almost looks like a PS2. game. You have to rig up a sensor bar across your tv just for this game. TC4 is also nearly worthless w/o the guncon.

Time Crisis: Razing Storm also includes Deadstorm Pirates and Time Crisis 4 arcade. I believe the original TC4 release on the PS3 has some console only features that are not on the Razing Storm version. GunCons for PS3 are kind of pricey though, so it isn't really worth getting.

[quote name='zenintrude']Good god... good work at shitting up this thread boys. You've done me proud![/QUOTE]
:rofl:

I never did finish Genji(or Dark Sector) when I picked both up from Kmart on clearance:cry: for $5 apiece.

FYI: If you can find a copy of Dark Sector at Kmart it still IS $5 NEW there.;)

FYI Time Crisis Razing Storm is also Guncon 3 compatible, and the Time Crisis 4 that comes with it is only the Arcade version of the game and doesn't include all of the extra modes that the stand-alone Time Crisis 4 did...

You spelt Genji wrong. Just thought I'd let you know. Probably gonna pick up that game now. Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Lots of misinformation on this. Time Crisis 4 doesn't include the newly released RaZing Storm. TC4 is included in the newly released RaZing Storm, not RaGing Storm. TC4 is mediocre at best and graphically almost looks like a PS2. game. You have to rig up a sensor bar across your tv just for this game. TC4 is also nearly worthless w/o the guncon.[/QUOTE]

Can't disagree more. Time Crisis 4 is an absolute steal at $5. And to be honest, I think the game is much better without the guncon. That's how I like to play anyway. I have 4 as well as razing storm. Got razing storm as part of my massive b2g1 haul and havnt played it yet. But I know that time crisis 4 is an excellent arcade style rail shooter for ps3 and anyone with a ps3 should bite for $5.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I never did finish Genji(or Dark Sector) when I picked both up from Kmart on clearance:cry: for $5 apiece.

FYI: If you can find a copy of Dark Sector at Kmart it still IS $5 NEW there.;)[/QUOTE]

Did you never get past the Giant Enemy Crab? :)

[quote name='speedracer']Motorstorm worth a $5-er?[/QUOTE]

It lacks the polish & refinement of 'pacific storm' and loaded abnormally slow, but it has some fantastic tracks in it (some of the best out of The 2 games), so I say absolutely. Think of it as a $5 dlc track pack. ;)

Someone needs to post a GameStop deal for this week:

Gamestop is having a Power Sale and a lot of their games are now cheaper than Amazon. I just picked up:

$39.99
:wii: Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Bundle with Top Shot Elite

Amazon has it listed for $57.99. They previously had it for $39.99 for just one day.

Gamestop is also offering 50% additional in-store credit for trade-ins for this week.

To clarify for everyone who cant search on google and just keep asking the same question here.

Time crisis 4 needs the guncon or controller.

Time crisis razing storm uses Move and comes with TC4 included in it already.

bread's done
Back