NEW-Bayonetta (PS3/360)-$16, Split/Second (360)-$17. FSSS eligible at Amazon

The tradein value actually went up in the last few weeks from 9$ to 11.25 too. I might trade mine in and grab a used copy at BBV.

[quote name='41down']ive been debating on bayonetta for months. if i LOVE god of war and dantes inferno will i like it?[/QUOTE]

A better comparison would be to the original Devil May Cry. This is pretty much the spiritual successor.

[quote name='VaultDweller']is bayonetta worth it for ps3?[/QUOTE]

Install it and yes otherwise load times will piss you off.

If you feel like saving $6 and getting another game with it for that price hit up the Blockbuster BOGO going on now on pre-owned games. It's a pretty sweet deal and the game is well worth the money.

And before someone says 'zomg poor condition incomplete used games', that's why you 1) ask to see the disc(s) before buying and 2) ask if they have the case/artwork/manual.

[quote name='41down']ive been debating on bayonetta for months. if i LOVE god of war and dantes inferno will i like it?[/QUOTE]

It's a much faster paced game than both. It's leaps and bounds better than Inferno, and as good as God of War I&II (Better than III, which was a disappointment to me (It felt like a corridor shooter in action-game form)).

For this price, it's a steal. I paid $60 and have replayed it multiple times, so has my brother and close friend.

I had held off for a long time getting Bayonetta. I ordered it through amazon and received it a few days ago and have really been enjoying it. It's crazy and over the top, but it has some great action and animations. Probably one of the best action games I've played this year.

[quote name='AXV1']Install it and yes otherwise load times will piss you off.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hijack thread, but how do you install the PS3 games on the system? I can't find instructions anywhere. Sometimes a game has a required amount of hard drive space that it installs when you first put the game in, but after that I'm lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hwmusic']Sorry to hijack thread, but how do you install the PS3 games on the system? I can't find instructions anywhere. Sometimes a game has a required amount of hard drive space that it installs when you first put the game in, but after that I'm lost.[/QUOTE]

After you do the update for the game, there will be an install option you can select on the main menu. It makes playing the game much more enjoyable on the PS3.

Price went up for Split/Second. Now it is $29. Darn it... I wish I would have just bought it yesterday like I planned.

bread's done
Back