Aliens Vs. Predator Hunter Edition 37.04 FS Xbox 360 Only

If there was ever a franchise that I wanted to do good it was this one.

Where is the stock coming from LOL? I had to drive a good ways to get mine. Great price though.

[quote name='musicjunkie']Worth it for the facehugger alone.[/QUOTE]

do note that many of them come broken, but there is a form out there that you can fill out to get a replacement.

i bit, thanks op. i second the desire for this franchise not to suck. its such a silly thing to try to adapt into anything really serious, buts its like peanut butter in my chocolate, its just right. i remember the original dark horse series and the very badass covers they had.

I question my sanity, a collector's edition to an avg game that is going to get me in trouble... My wife is terrified of spiders and flat out told me NO in the past but I cannot resist at that price.

Luckily, I sleep well on the couch so the only question is were to stash the facehugger for her to find latter on. :lol:

If you want to sleep in the doghouse, you can always get a life-sized plush facehugger. I love my to death.

PlushAlienFace.jpg

IRL, it doesn't look as GOATSE as the pic makes it out to be.

[quote name='Kerig']If you want to sleep in the doghouse, you can always get a life-sized plush facehugger. I love my to death.[/QUOTE]That thing is awesome. :applause:

[quote name='PublikDefender']wow, at least that facehugger is life-sized! a lot cooler than the tiny, crappy, cheap looking version that comes in the hunter edition.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the video. I think it sold me on what I had already thought. Darn good deal. (It does stink that the facehugger is small but they did have to fit it in a box so I'm not too surprised.)

fucking CE editions. I will NEVER buy one at release... AvP - $37, Reach Legendary - $69, DR2 - $30, ODST Legendary - $30 and GS converted the last of theirs to used and gave the helmets away for free, Fable III - already on clearance at Target... It's crazy.I actually still saw a MW2 at a local GS yesterday still at $129 (with the night vision goggles)... I wonder what it really is. I should have them scan it to make sure...

[quote name='crazedracerguy']fucking CE editions. I will NEVER buy one at release... AvP - $37, Reach Legendary - $69, DR2 - $30, ODST Legendary - $30 and GS converted the last of theirs to used and gave the helmets away for free, Fable III - already on clearance at Target... It's crazy.I actually still saw a MW2 at a local GS yesterday still at $129 (with the night vision goggles)... I wonder what it really is. I should have them scan it to make sure...[/QUOTE]

Batman AA dropped from $100 to like $40 or $30. Resident Evil 5 CE I bought for %50 off like 35 days after release, so $40 instead of $80. Alan Wake CE I bought for $30 instead of $80. Bioshock 2 CE I bought for $30 on gamestop.com instead of like $100.

I bet someone else could name even more.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']What about the game? is it worth playing?[/QUOTE]

well george, if you like the franchise any, i think you will enjoy it. it got a lot of hate, but the marine campaign is pretty fun, ive been waiting for a current generation alien (the giger kind) shooter for a while, and since its no longer full price, id say bite.

If I didn't already have a rubber-type replica facehugger from years back I'd probably bite. And of course I already have the PC version of the game dirt cheap from Steam.

I never understood the fascination with the facehugger. I mean, I love all the Alien movies, but those things were the worst part of them! They were creepy as hell. Why would anyone want one of those things hanging around your home?!

[quote name='ssjmichael']I never understood the fascination with the facehugger. I mean, I love all the Alien movies, but those things were the worst part of them! They were creepy as hell. Why would anyone want one of those things hanging around your home?![/QUOTE]

Goes great with bbq sauce and a guinness.

bread's done
Back