Transformers:War For Cybertron & Spider-Man:Shattered Dimensions $34.99 each @ Amazon

Are you holding out for new? FamilyVideo.com had Transformers for $9.99 used but sold out. If you have a local store, it should be $9.99 used in store as well.

I just don't get it! Spider-Man:SD is a great game, but not only is it another SM game, but it is also made by Activision which means it should have already had its inevitable price drop by now. Seeing that it was not selling that great, you would have thought they would have dropped the price to increase sales for the holidays. I mean it is not very deep as far as replay value as it does not have any new DLC or online features so I am shocked it has retained its value this long. I just grabbed it this past weekend at GS in store when they had their Power Sale and it was $20 off the regular price so I grabbed it at $39.99.

TF is a 20 dollar game or less at this point. Pretty decent but MP is all but dead and the matchmaking system is pretty poor to begin with.

Hell of a re-imagining otherwise.

~$20 is the most I'd pay for Spiderman. I rented it and enjoyed it, but couldn't even get myself to play through it again to finish the achievements, and I'm a bit of an achievement whore.

[quote name='Fatbot3']TF is a 20 dollar game or less at this point. Pretty decent but MP is all but dead and the matchmaking system is pretty poor to begin with.

Hell of a re-imagining otherwise.[/QUOTE]

Yep. The best Transformers game to date and defintely for the G1 fan like myself. Bought new couple months ago for $35. Didn't want to get used because I'm keeping it like a real fan. Beat up used copy wouldn't look/feel right in my collection. ;)

bread's done
Back