What PSP you have???(and color)

Silver PSP 3000
Black PSP 3000

I've had pretty much every color at one point:

1000, 2000 & 3000
Black, Silver, Camo, Blue, GOW Red and maybe one or two more I can't remember.

[quote name='sdragon']Silver PSP 3000
Black PSP 3000

I've had pretty much every color at one point:

1000, 2000 & 3000
Black, Silver, Camo, Blue, GOW Red and maybe one or two more I can't remember.[/QUOTE]

Just curious why you've had so many different models/colors and why you got rid of them? While I can understand dumping the 1000 for the 2000, I'd find it harder to justify moving from the 2000 to the 3000 unless you really wanted one of the special limited bundle editions (which is what got me to get the MGS Camo 3000 even though I had a 2000).

[quote name='DarkonJohn']Just curious why you've had so many different models/colors and why you got rid of them? While I can understand dumping the 1000 for the 2000, I'd find it harder to justify moving from the 2000 to the 3000 unless you really wanted one of the special limited bundle editions (which is what got me to get the MGS Camo 3000 even though I had a 2000).[/QUOTE]

Obvious upgrades from 1000 to 2000 to 3000.

Aside from that, I dropped one, one was stolen, one got sat on (screen cracked), traded one in one time, only bought the camo one because it was a good deal, and sold it (it's fugly looking to me).

I feel like I'm increasing Sony's sales of the PSP all by myself. ;)

[quote name='sdragon']Obvious upgrades from 1000 to 2000 to 3000.

Aside from that, I dropped one, one was stolen, one got sat on (screen cracked), traded one in one time, only bought the camo one because it was a good deal, and sold it (it's fugly looking to me).

I feel like I'm increasing Sony's sales of the PSP all by myself. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yikes! That's a bit scary that they are so fragile....but, I guess it depends on how far you dropped it and how heavy the person was that sat on the other one :lol:

It is funny how much opinions differ on the different color schemes. The camo is my favorite, partly because I like the different texture of it (not quite rough, but not slick like my others) and partly because I dig MGS. I also like GoW, but haven't been thrilled by the latest bundled version. The red/black reminds of the decorating theme in a strip club...not that I mind strip clubs, but it just seems a bit tacky for my PSP :roll:

Classic 1000
Silver Crisis Core 2000
MGS Green 3000

I really don't know why I have so many, especially when the CC one isn't even opened.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DarkonJohn']Yikes! That's a bit scary that they are so fragile....but, I guess it depends on how far you dropped it and how heavy the person was that sat on the other one :lol:

It is funny how much opinions differ on the different color schemes. The camo is my favorite, partly because I like the different texture of it (not quite rough, but not slick like my others) and partly because I dig MGS. I also like GoW, but haven't been thrilled by the latest bundled version. The red/black reminds of the decorating theme in a strip club...not that I mind strip clubs, but it just seems a bit tacky for my PSP :roll:[/QUOTE]

Dropped it several feet on to concrete. Screen wouldn't turn on or anything.

As for the person who sat on my PSP, they were pretty skinny. PSP is definitely not as durable as the DS, but not super fragile either.

I had a Black-1001 which i lost at a movie theatre.

I replaced it with another Black-1001 which I still own and now I also own a

PSP-2000 (White Star Wars Bundle w/Darth Vader on battery cover).

Silver 3000 from the Gran Turismo Bundle. I got the bundle refurbished for $100 dollars. I just need to work on getting more games for it.

Recently had the Star Wars PSP Slim since it was just released. Unfortunately it was falling apart on it's own so I sold it (more minor cracks appearing in thin fragile areas of the shell..). I'll wait for a PSP 2 or something but yeah great handheld system.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Silver....2000, I suppose? The first redesign that came with Daxter and a Family Guy UMD.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I have that pack too. =)

Mystic Silver KH Bundle PSP

PSP White Darth Vader Edition

Champagne Gold PSP 1000 (Thank you Craigslist, as it was only 50 bucks)

Have

PSP 2000 (Black) (US)
PSP 3000 Gundam vs. Gundam LE (Silver) (JPN)
PSP 3000 Dissidia Final Fantasy 20th Anniversary LE (White) (JPN)

Waiting to receive
PSP 3000 Monster Hunter Portable 3rd LE (JPN)

Black 1000 from the first price drop for the PSP to $200. Still works great despite dropping it numerous times from my bed or kitchen counter, though I've lost the use of the lock button, charge/power light, a broken battery cover, and the frame has a little crack on top. I want to get a replacement 3000 since I could use all of the improvements it offers in form factor and such along with the assumption that the PSP2 will not have a UMD drive to make this more of a contained system rather than just waiting on the successor.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Black 1000 from the first price drop for the PSP to $200. Still works great despite dropping it numerous times from my bed or kitchen counter, though I've lost the use of the lock button, charge/power light, a broken battery cover, and the frame has a little crack on top. I want to get a replacement 3000 since I could use all of the improvements it offers in form factor and such along with the assumption that the PSP2 will not have a UMD drive to make this more of a contained system rather than just waiting on the successor.[/QUOTE]

Damn, you gotta stop getting so frisky with your PSP.

Mine just has a light scratch on my screen courtesy of my father in law's rough handling the month it came out.

Black 3000 from the holiday LBP bundle.

In the past I've had 2 black 1000's (one from launch, screen fuse blew or something, the other was CFW and then bricked), a black 2000 (friend smashed the LCD) and a silver 2000 (returned it to GS cause it was nasty looking and i couldn't take it out of the package to inspect it in the store)

Bought -2000 silver model with Dexter/Family Guy entertainment bundle, pass that down to my bro.

Got a -3000 black model with the Rock Band: Unplug entertainment bundle, still playing with it.

I am thinking about the JP Blue/white PSP-3000, but the US dollar is weaker now...

Still got my original first release fat 1000 version. Still like new, running custom firmware, though I don't really play anything on it other than monopoly, mostly just use it for quick gmail/craigslist access.

[quote name='combatrhombus']I have the red GOW edition 2000...and searching for games.[/QUOTE]

Persona 3 Portable and Ys Seven are great games, I just finished P3P and am about to finish Ys.

bread's done
Back