Decent Wii Games for Kids

TC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Any CAG's recommend a couple Wii games for a 5-6 year old boy? Need something decent for my newphew. Thank.

New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart, if he's into Pokemon then maybe PokePark Wii.

Pretty much anything with Mario or Pikachu. Or at least that's what my nephew wanted who's 6.

I 2nd New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Also, Lego Star Wars is great (and only $20!). Both of those games are fun and not too difficult, and yet another player can drop in to help and then drop out without interrupting the flow of the game. (And don't worry that Lego Star Wars is too violent, because it's not. Now Lego Batman is on the "dark" side. I'm not sure about Lego Indiana Jones because I haven't played it enough.)

Since I have a 4 year old...

The Lego games are always a hit. My son loves Lego Batman.

He also loves Kirby Epic Yarn, which has the advantage of not having "lives" so that it can be finished without getting frustrating for a kid.

My son also likes Super Mario Galaxy 2, but the game is really too tough for him, so I don't think I'd recommend it.

Anything on Wii is a good choice for games the wii is a family entertainment system and is not a video game console I think personally so any title you pick with a nintendo character/pocket monster or wii in its name it will be a good choice good luck CAG TC.

Animal Crossing might fit the bill. Well, I sure enjoyed it anyway, though I might be quite a bit older then your kids. :) Still, I think young kids could have fun with it too.

I second the recommendation of Kirby's Epic Yarn. I really don't think you could go wrong with that.

bread's done
Back