they exist

group.jpg

www.fragdolls.com

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Hmm... see I didn't need proof of that I need to find hot guy gamers. :p[/quote]
There's lots of us. :D Seriously tho only 2 of the frag dolls are hot.

[quote name='alonzomourning23'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Hmm... see I didn't need proof of that I need to find hot guy gamers. :p[/quote]

IMG REMOVED.

:drool:[/quote]

dlfpicsub5md.jpg

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='alonzomourning23'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Hmm... see I didn't need proof of that I need to find hot guy gamers. :p[/quote]

IMG REMOVED.

dlfpicsub5md.jpg
[/quote]

I just had to, besides I talked myself out of posting the one with his man tits

[quote name='alonzomourning23'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='alonzomourning23'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Hmm... see I didn't need proof of that I need to find hot guy gamers. :p[/quote]

IMG REMOVED.

dlfpicsub5md.jpg
[/quote]

I just had to, besides I talked myself out of posting the one with his man tits[/quote]

You shouldn't have posted anything. Any picture of him is bad.

shes hot but the frag girls are ehhhh, everyonce and a while I will meet a hot girl good at gaming. The thing is they always have bfs, I am pretty sure thats one of the reasons why they are taken.

i saw this in i forgot what magazine, but half of them girls are busted anyways....thats not to say that i wouldnt bang 'em all though....afterall, i am a gentleman :wink:

ps: by the topic title, i was hoping that this thread had at least the littlest bit to do with aliens :cry:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']the frag girls are ehhhh[/quote]

Heard. I'm afraid this is a case of "skinny=attractive" for females. They aren't, to me, attractive; one of them has a "avril lavigne but also a mouth-breather" look, for instance. I don't want to go down the line and berate them, but jeez. They get a lot of press for very few reasons.

You know, there are attractive people that wear hats, too. It should come as no surprise that something as widespread in industrial society as gaming is should have a few socially accepted "attractive" people involved in it. Whoop-de-doo.

I'll tell you what's fucking amazing. There are two female employees at GS near my home. One is a GM, the other may be a GM (or is more likely a clerk). You know what's amazing? Not their bust lines. What's amazing is that they (1) don't dress like fucking slobs, (2) don't stink like mountain dew, cigarette butts, and four day old body odor/pizza, and (3) (this is the important one here) they actually, as service employees, have fucking manners. They are polite, they don't grunt, and they don't try to BS me with some poor nontruth to get me to leave them alone when asking questions (Halo 2? Not out yet.) This is not their domain; there are well-kempt and polite male employees too (as I'm sure there are idiot female employees).

But to point to a girl as say "ooh, skinny! grunt! huh-huh-huh!" is a little asinine.

myke.

Well, thats a couple seconds of my life I'm never getting back.
Please clean your keyboards after you're done.
I'm sure your parents would appreciate it.

At my company, there's quite a few very attractive girls/women. It's funny though, on the development side, there really aren't any females from what I've seen.

[quote name='roland13x']At my company, there's quite a few very attractive girls/women. It's funny though, on the development side, there really aren't any females from what I've seen.[/quote]

Well of course... they're smarter than to take a job that pase a normal base salary but expects 20+ hours a week of unpaid overtime.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='roland13x']At my company, there's quite a few very attractive girls/women. It's funny though, on the development side, there really aren't any females from what I've seen.[/quote]

Well of course... they're smarter than to take a job that pase a normal base salary but expects 20+ hours a week of unpaid overtime.[/quote]

Plenty of OT on the publishing side too :cry:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Moxio']
dlfpicsub5md.jpg
[/quote]

:lol:[/quote]

That picture is great. He face fits in quite well with the kitten.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i saw this in i forgot what magazine, but half of them girls are busted anyways....thats not to say that i wouldnt bang 'em all though....afterall, i am a gentleman :wink:

ps: by the topic title, i was hoping that this thread had at least the littlest bit to do with aliens :cry:[/quote]
EGM i think it was

[quote name='onetrackmind']the brunette with the studded belt is the only cute one.[/quote]

They were featured in EGM a while back and her name is Brooklyn. In the words of Wayne Campbell "Oh yes, she will be mine."

Am I the only one that doesn't understand this obsession with female gamers?

I can play video games by myself. When I'm with my GF, we go dancing, partying, traveling, attempt to cook crazy things, see live bands, go for walks downtown, exercise, watch bizzare movies at art theaters... the list can go on.

I don't need a GF that's just like me; the whole point of a relationship is that expands who you are, and lets you experience a wider range of things than you would alone.

If you have a GF that just wants to play video games as much as you do, what's the point?

[quote name='spaceloaf']I can play video games by myself. When I'm with my GF, we go dancing, partying, traveling, attempt to cook crazy things, see live bands, go for walks downtown, exercise, watch bizzare movies at art theaters... the list can go on.[/quote]

That's precious. Do you like walks on the beach and holding hands every time you see a rainbow too. Awwwwww

My freshman year here, I had two close friends who I'd often play games with who just happened to be hot Asian lesbians. *sigh* I miss them......

[quote name='camoor'][quote name='spaceloaf']I can play video games by myself. When I'm with my GF, we go dancing, partying, traveling, attempt to cook crazy things, see live bands, go for walks downtown, exercise, watch bizzare movies at art theaters... the list can go on.[/quote]

That's precious. Do you like walks on the beach and holding hands every time you see a rainbow too. Awwwwww[/quote]

i cry when i see rainbows.....oil rainbows in my driveway.

[quote name='spaceloaf']Am I the only one that doesn't understand this obsession with female gamers?

I can play video games by myself. When I'm with my GF, we go dancing, partying, traveling, attempt to cook crazy things, see live bands, go for walks downtown, exercise, watch bizzare movies at art theaters... the list can go on.

I don't need a GF that's just like me; the whole point of a relationship is that expands who you are, and lets you experience a wider range of things than you would alone.

If you have a GF that just wants to play video games as much as you do, what's the point?[/quote]

do you and your girlfriend wear matching dresses?

[quote name='Cracka'][quote name='spaceloaf']Am I the only one that doesn't understand this obsession with female gamers?

I can play video games by myself. When I'm with my GF, we go dancing, partying, traveling, wear matching clothes, attempt to cook crazy things, see live bands, go for walks downtown, exercise, watch bizzare movies at art theaters... the list can go on.

If you have a GF that just wants to play video games as much as you do, what's the point?[/quote]

do you and your girlfriend wear matching dresses?[/quote]

Looks like they do to me.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Cracka'][quote name='spaceloaf']Am I the only one that doesn't understand this obsession with female gamers?

I can play video games by myself. When I'm with my GF, we go dancing, partying, traveling, wear matching clothes, attempt to cook crazy things, see live bands, go for walks downtown, exercise, watch bizzare movies at art theaters... the list can go on.

do you and your girlfriend wear matching dresses?[/quote]

Looks like they do to me.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Hmm... see I didn't need proof of that I need to find hot guy gamers. :p[/quote]

I got mine already :p Maybe I'll find a pic of him to post sometime.

[quote name='DuelLadyS'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Hmm... see I didn't need proof of that I need to find hot guy gamers. :p[/quote]

I got mine already :p Maybe I'll find a pic of him to post sometime.[/quote]
Me too. I'm just teasing these guys, cause they blew me off as a non-hot girl gamer. Let the wrath of 1000 women scorn fall down upon them, ok, I'm done ;-)

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='DuelLadyS'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Hmm... see I didn't need proof of that I need to find hot guy gamers. :p[/quote]

Me too. I'm just teasing these guys, cause they blew me off as a non-hot girl gamer. Let the wrath of 1000 women scorn fall down upon them, ok, I'm done ;-)[/quote]

Well, even if they don't count you as a "hot girl gamer", at least you look a lot better than the "frag dolls" :p

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']The fragdolls are gross-looking... My girlfriend kicks my ass at dr. mario and is way hotter than them.[/quote]

Post pics!

I'm glad my gf enjoys games. I don't think most people realize how hard it can be to find someone who is interested in games while at the same time having no interest in sappy love traingle movies, pop music, and TLC daytime shows.

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='DuelLadyS'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Hmm... see I didn't need proof of that I need to find hot guy gamers. :p[/quote]

Me too. I'm just teasing these guys, cause they blew me off as a non-hot girl gamer. Let the wrath of 1000 women scorn fall down upon them, ok, I'm done ;-)[/quote]

I can tell you that i agree with you. I have never seen a hot guy gamer, nor a hot guy for that matter...

:lol:

bread's done
Back