250gb Xbox 360 S $199 at Conn's

[quote name='Apostle22']

There ya go.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!! You're the man!

I guess I should of just stayed on my old user name but I use this one for everything now.

That is a fantastic deal. That's basically 100 bucks off.

I wonder if it's: "Conn's cannot be held liable for any typographical or pictorial errors. Any such errors are subject to correction with a retraction. "

Its a typo. Im in houston and conns has a notice of error at their store. But a few guys are out searching for 250 xbox then PM. Some have had success and some like me havent been able to find a 250. So far Walmart and Target have PM to $199.

[quote name='pelochas']Its a typo. Im in houston and conns has a notice of error at their store. But a few guys are out searching for 250 xbox then PM. Some have had success and some like me havent been able to find a 250. So far Walmart and Target have PM to $199.[/QUOTE]

If its a pricing error I don't understand why it would be on the site and in the ad as $200.

[quote name='NewYorkelite']Awesome deal, but are they new? The site doesn't seem to specify[/QUOTE]

I don't think Conn's sales used stuff. I know everytime I've been in there everything was new. My mom got a deal on her Xbox Arcade a few years back it was $100 off as well.

People were trying to price match this with the holiday bundle. Someone also commented that the SKU is the same as the 4 GB. C'est la vie.

Went to Conn's in Oklahoma City this morning and they had a sign up stating that it was supposed to be the 4gb Xbox and not the 250gb...so no go there.....

[quote name='redneckokie']Has anyone had any luck PM this...I know it's technically a deal I guess, since it's a misprint.....[/QUOTE]

yeah went to walmart in tx took less then 10 minutes

make sure you have the printed ad, not a printout. my steps..

go to conns to get ad.
walmart.
win.

[quote name='haoo']make sure you have the printed ad, not a printout. my steps..

go to conns to get ad.
walmart.
win.[/QUOTE]
already got the ad. I was at Conn's in OKC when they opened, but they already had the misprint signage up....EVERYWHERE!! Guess I wasn't the first person to come in for one!

I PMd to Wal-Mart. I'm still trying to figure out if I can keep it, but I like the idea of getting rid of my dd-wrt router that I use to connect to live. I need to sell my other xbox. Still, this is a great deal.

my target only had the alan wake/forza 3 bundle so i bought it regular price, put it in my car, went to customer service with only the receipt and ad and got a price adjustment. receipt doesnt mention its a bundle.

[quote name='crashnburn69']my target only had the alan wake/forza 3 bundle so i bought it regular price, put it in my car, went to customer service with only the receipt and ad and got a price adjustment. receipt doesnt mention its a bundle.[/QUOTE]

I just did this, but it took forever.

bread's done
Back