GET *FREE* AMAZON CREDIT from SWAGBUCKS & iRAZOO, NO OFFERS REQ'D, SEARCHES & SURVEYS

blindinglights

CAGiversary!
headerd.gif

This is a REALLY easy way to make about $10 per month in Amazon gift cards by doing what you already do: surf the internet. There are no offers and no credit cards required to earn the gift cards.

SIGN UP HERE to get started. You will get an explanation about how you earn swag bucks and can use them to buy prizes. The First time you use their search engine, they should give you twenty or so swag bucks plus the bonus that you receive for signing up.

Now the goal is 450 points because that is the equivalent of a $5 Amazon gift card. There are larger amount gift cards such as $25 and $50, but the points to money ratio is the on the $5 cards. You will be able to earn about 15-35 swag bucks (SB) daily by doing the following activities:

1. Vote in the daily poll, this will give you 1 SB.

2. Click on the Trusted Surveys option (under the earn menu). You don't have to complete any surveys, it's just that they will randomly give you 1SB for visiting the survey page from time to time. If you do want to complete the surveys, you can usually earn 50 SB to 100 SB for them, but they tend to be applicable to small groups of people so I don't even bother trying them.

3. Now the most important thing is to use their search engine. It's actually a good search engine because it is a hybrid that pulls results from both Google and Ask.com. You might even want to consider making the search page your home page to make this easier. In addition to using their search engine for its intended purpose, also make a habit of using it to get to sites you would normally go to (i.e. search for "Cheap Ass Gamer" to come here) so you use it that much more.

After the first few searches I'll usually get 5-7 SB and if I keep using it for another 15 minutes or so (general use, not just plugging away or anything) I'll get another 5-10 swag bucks. After the second time you are awarded, it wont give you any more for a long time. So I just make a point to use the site once in the morning, afternoon and at night.

4. Check this website daily. It has codes that you can input for an additional 5-10 SB daily. They also have a twitter feed so you could set your phone to receive the twitter updates as text messages. This ensures you wont miss any codes.

5. You can earn even more by referring your friends because when you refer your friends, you earn what they earn for the first 1000 SB that they get (from searching only).

That's it, there's nothing else to it. There are many other people on the referral board that will have you believe you can make hundreds of dollars fast off this. A reasonable expectation, without getting Swag Bucks through referrals, is around $10 a month. I know that isn't fast, but you're using a search engine on a regular basis anyway so you might as well get some of the advertising money sent your way.

The Proof

I was skeptical too, so I understand the desire to see some sort of proof that this works. I have been using the site for a while, and here is a screen shot of some of my recent gift cards. This is just a small sample, since I have earned a few hundred dollars from doing this so far.

swagsuccess.gif

recentsuccess.gif

Here is some of the things that I have ordered with SwagBucks credit:

stuffw.gif

In addition, I've also used credit from SwagBucks to fully pay for the following things:

:ps3: NCAA Football 11
:dvd: Gargoyles Season 1
:dvd: Gargoyles Season 2, Part 1
:gc: Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
:dvd: The Transformers: The Movie 20th Anniversary Special Edition
:dvd: Transformers Japanese Collection: Super-God Masterforce
:br: Sunshine
:wii: Classic Controller Pro
:360: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition
:ps2: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns
:dvd: Todd McFarlane's Spawn: The Animated Collection
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom
:ps3: Dark Souls Hardcover Guide
:br: Terminator 2 Skynet Edition
:ps3: Team ICO Collection
:ps3: God of War: Origins Collection
:dvd: Transformers Beast Wars: The Complete Series
:dvd: Transformers: The Complete Series
:dvd: Transformers Japanese Collection: Headmasters
:br: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
:br: Step Brothers
:ps3: Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition
:ps3: Dark Souls Collector's Edition
:br: The Fast and the Furious
:br: 2 Fast 2 Furious
:br: The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
:br: Fast and Furious
:br: Rambo
:br: Man on Fire
:br: Ocean's Trilogy
:br: Faster
:br: The Hurt Locker
:br: Transformers 2-Disc Special Edition
:br: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 2-Disc Special Edition
:ps3: Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition
:dvd: C.O.P.S. Volume 1
:dvd: C.O.P.S. Volume 2
:360: NCAA Football 2010
:wii: Nerf N-Strike Double: Blast Bundle
:dvd: SilverHawks, Vol. 1
:ps3: Driver San Francisco
:psp: The Third Birthday
:br: Land of the Dead
:br: The Crow
:br: Captain America
:br: 300

What other CAGs Have Said

[quote name='Vigilante']I really do need to thank you, blindinglights--since joining Swagbucks in March (eight months ago), I believe I've earned more than $200 in Amazon credit thanks to this thread. Occasionally I'll earn the necessary SBs for five $5 credits quickly enough in one month that before the month is over, I accumulate enough for a bonus $25 Amazon credit (though I don't like how it costs 3,150 SB, the equivalent of seven $5 Amazon credits :roll:)!

Again, thanks so much; like you said in an earlier post, Swagbucks credit really did help a lot during Black Friday. ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iowaholdem']I signed up using your referral link. At 168 points in maybe 20 minutes by doing all of the account setup and one survey worth 100 SB. During work, I usually have a Remote Desktop trained on my home computer, so I'll run the videos there & check in for my 75+ SB daily! I support my gaming habits by free monies, so this will definitely help!

EDIT: One note on the SB TV, it goes up in increments of 10 and is worth 3 SB each bar.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chimpian']hell yeah for the first time ever i was able to cash out 5 times in one month!
for a total of $25 from amazon :)[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
iRazoo
(Swag Bucks clone)​

iRazoo is basically a clone of Swag Bucks. You can start off by signing up here.

Similar to Swag Bucks, you earn points via searching, completing surveys, playing games and other activities located on the iRazoo website. The points are given out in higher numbers, but the gift cards cost more ($5 Amazon GC is 3,000 points as of this post). The main difference is that iRazoo has the goal of having a search engine that is rated by its users. When you search and visit one of the recommended links, it will have an iRazoo frame across the top where you can recommend the site based on your search.

The website is primitive in comparison to Swag Bucks and they seem to be more in your face with the advertising, but free Amazon credit is free credit as far as I'm concerned. I've been completing a few searches a day and getting iRazoo "treasure codes" from Swag Code Spoiler, which has started posting codes for this website as well. I suggest creating an account and just doing a few daily searches to get some points and keeping an eye on the code website. You should be able to earn an extra $5 to $15 a month with minimal effort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump, thanks for the 360Elite4Free and YourPS34free referrals. If you guys don't want to do the Netflix/Gamefly offers, eMusic isn't that bad. It has DRM-free music (straight mp3s).

Just keep in mind it's a subscription service and you have to cancel it. Also, monthly balance at eMusic ($10.99 is the basic subscription I think) doesn't carry over. I signed up for the first month and then canceled it 1:00 AM the day it was set to renew, before they charged me for the next month. They gave a $10 credit for the first month as well, so I got quite a few songs (their pricing is $0.49 tp $0.79 per song).

bread's done
Back